My account was banned on CrackBerry because I disagreed with Derek Kessler

Donnation25

What's funny is that I didn't even say anything remotely bad. I just poked a little fun at him for propping up Threads, which is humorous on a site that was all about Privacy and Security. But to be that immature to ban someone permanently for making one comment on an article that called him "I guess a mouthpiece for Threads" is beyond ridiculous.

He's also deleted the entire article now which I also find funny. Gotta cover those tracks.

SteinwayTransitCorp

What's funny is that I didn't even say anything remotely bad. I just poked a little fun at him for propping up Threads, which is humorous on a site that was all about Privacy and Security. But to be that immature to ban someone permanently for making one comment on an article that called him "I guess a mouthpiece for Threads" is beyond ridiculous.

He's also deleted the entire article now which I also find funny. Gotta cover those tracks.
That’s what they do, first lie than attack then deny……..same all the time

Chuck Finley69

What's funny is that I didn't even say anything remotely bad. I just poked a little fun at him for propping up Threads, which is humorous on a site that was all about Privacy and Security. But to be that immature to ban someone permanently for making one comment on an article that called him "I guess a mouthpiece for Threads" is beyond ridiculous. He's also deleted the entire article now which I also find funny. Gotta cover those tracks.

=================

Someone posted somewhere that your original account may have been reactivated

spARTacus

Anyone can make anything related to anything if they want, but it's pretty clear that the other stuff he indicated, when he quoted my post that was a quote response to Paul's post, is not related to what Paul posted or what I replied posted to Paul's post.

Chuck Finley69

No idea. Ask some of the other folks in here who are going on about 1st and 2nd, etc.

====================================

By any chance, are you Aspie or similar?

spARTacus

By any chance, are you Aspie or similar?
Through name calling, I've been labelled and accused of being many things. I view almost all of that as attempts to discredit, as opposed to open mindedness. Everyone in here is at least partially crazy, IMO, or has some flaws. There was an old fart I knew long ago who used to say (generally to everyone): "...everyone in the world is crazy except you and I, and I'm not to sure about you anymore...".

spARTacus

He likes too play switch, thumb in mouth one in *ss then play switch. I actually think he is Kamala.
I see a Paul username in here, in relation to the earlier question of if his and my accounts were the same person. I don't see a Kamala username.

Instead of playing bait and switch with your postings, why don't you just say straight out what you think/feel, so it can then be addressed? Maybe you're not straight, or with some of that?

Chuck Finley69

Through name calling, I've been labelled and accused of being many things. I view almost all of that as attempts to discredit, as opposed to open mindedness. Everyone in here is at least partially crazy, IMO, or has some flaws. There was an old fart I knew long ago who used to say (generally to everyone): "...everyone in the world is crazy except you and I, and I'm not to sure about you anymore...".

=============================

I think you misunderstood. I was politely asking if you're Aspergers diagnosed or similar. Nothing else, it's a polite question.

spARTacus

I think you misunderstood. I was politely asking if you're Aspergers diagnosed or similar. Nothing else, it's a polite question.
A polite question was it? Are you intending to offer a polite diagnosis? Would you like me to offer an opinion of some based on past posts and exchanges (not sure I'd be much different than previously offered)? Have those been previously miss-understooding or interpreted? Do you think your past posts permit an interpretation of your intentions or situation? Do many past posts and exchanges in here suggest the topic/intention as a suitable open question?

Chuck Finley69

A polite question was it? Are you intending to offer a polite diagnosis? Would you like me to offer an opinion of some based on past posts and exchanges (not sure I'd be much different than previously offered)? Have those been previously miss-understooding or interpreted? Do you think your past posts permit an interpretation of your intentions or situation? Do many past posts and exchanges in here suggest the topic/intention as a suitable open question?
Polite to me. You have to remember, I'm the individualistic type of American that doesn't give a fuck what other people think because everyone here is free to do what they want as long as it doesn't tread on anyone else's civil liberties. Me and like half the country.

spARTacus

...You have to remember, I'm the individualistic type of American that doesn't give a fuck what other people think because everyone here is free to do what they want as long as it doesn't tread on anyone else's civil liberties...
If you say so. Doesn't really make a difference, IMO.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Polite to me. You have to remember, I'm the individualistic type of American that doesn't give a fuck what other people think because everyone here is free to do what they want as long as it doesn't tread on anyone else's civil liberties. Me and like half the country.
Chuck he is Kamala, lots of words spoken in a circle.