My account was banned on CrackBerry because I disagreed with Derek Kessler

SteinwayTransitCorp

I see a Paul username in here, in relation to the earlier question of if his and my accounts were the same person. I don't see a Kamala username.

Instead of playing bait and switch with your postings, why don't you just say straight out what you think/feel, so it can then be addressed? Maybe you're not straight, or with some of that?
Your a fool, but hey……… Kamala go go go….lmao

spARTacus

……… Kamala go go go….lmao
That's what this is about for you isn't it? Some vendetta or campaign you're on against the current US administration? You do still remember that I'm not American correct? That regardless of whatever you converse about to me that I don't have an ability to contribute a vote in your next elections? Aren't you basically wasting your efforts? Why don't you just create a specific political thread about what you want to message and communicate? From such, I think you'd have way more focused exchanges for what you want, more than little snippets tagged on here and there in other threads.

Chuck Finley69

Chuck he is Kamala, lots of words spoken in a circle.
That's what prompted my original Aspie question about Spartie and I don't this he ever denied.

There's plenty of Aspies out there and I thought Spartie might be one. I'm just curious if, that would explain some of the replies he posts.

Many of Spartie's replies seem to be indecisive or straddling the fence, as the saying goes. Awesome way to get splinters in your ass to complete the proverbial sentence.

Chuck Finley69

That's what this is about for you isn't it? Some vendetta or campaign you're on against the current US administration? You do still remember that I'm not American correct? That regardless of whatever you converse about to me that I don't have an ability to contribute a vote in your next elections? Aren't you basically wasting your efforts? Why don't you just create a specific political thread about what you want to message and communicate? From such, I think you'd have way more focused exchanges for what you want, more than little snippets tagged on here and there in other threads.
Kamala is an international embarrassment. She just speaks the most ridiculous word salads and both sides are laughing at her. Regardless of her viewpoints, she can't speak a coherent sentence when answering unscripted questions. She's another version of a person that's riding the fence, answering political questions, without really answering the question. Never really wanting to state actual opinion, true position for or against something and why, unrehearsed. It's usually what happens when a person wants to please everyone and looks ridiculous as they end up speaking in circles.

spARTacus

Kamala is an international embarrassment. She just speaks the most ridiculous word salads and both sides are laughing at her. Regardless of her viewpoints, she can't speak a coherent sentence when answering unscripted questions. She's another version of a person that's riding the fence, answering political questions, without really answering the question. Never really wanting to state actual opinion, true position for or against something and why, unrehearsed. It's usually what happens when a person wants to please everyone and looks ridiculous as they end up speaking in circles.
Sounds like you got some good thoughts and opinion also for a political thread. Between you and TransitGuy and whomever else wants to joint in, I'm guessing the thread would be hit.

spARTacus

That's what prompted my original Aspie question about Spartie and I don't this he ever denied.

There's plenty of Aspies out there and I thought Spartie might be one. I'm just curious if, that would explain some of the replies he posts.

Many of Spartie's replies seem to be indecisive or straddling the fence, as the saying goes. Awesome way to get splinters in your ass to complete the proverbial sentence.
Do you know what Aspergers is, or is Aspie in your opinion a reference to something else?

Chuck Finley69

Sounds like you got some good thoughts and opinion also for a political thread. Between you and TransitGuy and whomever else wants to joint in, I'm guessing the thread would be hit.
Why bother when topic here is just as much appropriate plus nobody really cares. Thread is getting more traction compared with anything else

spARTacus

Why bother when topic here is just as much appropriate plus nobody really cares. Thread is getting more traction compared with anything else
May as well just have one mega thread for everything/anything (could actually be logical given current number of users/posts, and how everything comes back around).

Donnation 1

For those that asked, my account is still banned. It just doesn't show the "banned" under the username, I guess that's something they changed.

I'll stop here, but appreciate you guys and truly enjoyed being a part of this community. Its too bad CrackBerry is being run by a man-baby that just bans you if you dare criticize anything he's written. Cheers to you guys and to what once was one of the best online communities on the internet.

SteinwayTransitCorp

For those that asked, my account is still banned. It just doesn't show the "banned" under the username, I guess that's something they changed.

I'll stop here, but appreciate you guys and truly enjoyed being a part of this community. Its too bad CrackBerry is being run by a man-baby that just bans you if you dare criticize anything he's written. Cheers to you guys and to what once was one of the best online communities on the internet.
Be careful spartasmuck will get scared

quiestbml

Exactly. Too many jackasses seem to believe that it's acceptable to violate both. Sooner or later the citizens realize it's not acceptable to deny those rights on either side of the political spectrum. I didn't care when the left wanted to burn flags and protest in a peaceful manner so I don't care if the right wingers fly their flags upside-down, and protest in a peaceful legal manner. Everyone has their protected individual rights.
I'm late to this but was catching up on this thread, and -- AMEN.