New issues with the EV, this is what happens when the government picks a winner

SteinwayTransitCorp

Why do expect people to have to believe? Why can't you understand that many things aren't black and white? Pretty much no one here in CB is capable of scientifically debating the evidence of climate change / otherwise. Even the jury within the scientific community is not yet 100% conclusive one way (although the majority of the scientific community suggest the evidence is already enough to know the answer). All that any of us here in CB are doing is debating the debates of the debates, being mouthpieces of propaganda.
Blah blah blah…………I rest my case blather on!

btw why present you with anything, all you do is blah blah…….go Kamala go

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

Time to start suggesting strategies to successfully hibernate through or migrate away, the entire population of the earth. Or, a select few (that'll be a good situation for law and order).

==================================

There's no strategy other than live our lives until we don't. I truly don't believe we have anywhere the quantity of scientific data to be informed of long-term climate trends.

Sure it's warmer than last year. But what's the actual 1000 yr, 2000 yr, 3000 yr etc trend? When it comes to science, it's all supposed to be challenged and questioned.

idssteve

Time to start suggesting strategies to successfully hibernate through or migrate away, the entire population of the earth. Or, a select few (that'll be a good situation for law and order).
IF, BIG if, our existing systems are NOT causing catastrophic changes, we might NEED those systems as a lifeboat for surviving impending catastrophe?

If our lifeboat IS causing the flood, how long after we sink that lifeboat will flood dissipate? Months? Years?? Centuries?? Mellenia???

SteinwayTransitCorp

IF, BIG if, our existing systems are NOT causing catastrophic changes, we might NEED those systems as a lifeboat for surviving impending catastrophe?

If our lifeboat IS causing the flood, how long after we sink that lifeboat will flood dissipate? Months? Years?? Centuries?? Mellenia???
I find the funny thing of all of this, or should I say really sad. As we are killing wildlife at alarming rate. So is this a case of we cure the patient but he died?

SteinwayTransitCorp

The problem with environmentalists, and not all of them, and most people in Government as they sit in a circle jerk, and tell each other what a wonderful job they doing, and they believe it. Very similar to what happened to Nazi Germany at the end of the war.

spARTacus

What you just outlined is a pretty good description for what you believe in, for the campaign you've been waging here in CB.

I'd suggest that from your side, someone should award you a medallion for your efforts, but seems you have already awarded it to Tesla.

SteinwayTransitCorp

What you just outlined is a pretty good description for what you believe in, for the campaign you've been waging here in CB.

I'd suggest that from your side, someone should award you a medallion for your efforts, but seems you have already awarded it to Tesla.
Thank you Kamala……………….

once again you show yourself………lmao waging? Truth is truth facts don’t lie……sorry go to your safe space.

spARTacus

Thank you Kamala……………….

once again you show yourself………lmao waging? Truth is truth facts don’t lie……sorry go to your safe space.
Well it seems to be true (unless you can otherwise clarify what is fiction or truth or lies) that you guys awarded the Stein Medallion to Tesla in 2021, ....for its innovative and disruptive work in the automotive industry with its electric vehicles and unique distribution methods, which many traditional automotive manufacturers are now adopting.... Supposedly, the Medallion is very prestigious. How you spout off what you do here in CB for all your anti-EV stuff, seems to represent a fairly mysterious fact of contradiction.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well it seems to be true (unless you can otherwise clarify what is fiction or truth or lies) that you guys awarded the Stein Medallion to Tesla in 2021, ....for its innovative and disruptive work in the automotive industry with its electric vehicles and unique distribution methods, which many traditional automotive manufacturers are now adopting.... Supposedly, the Medallion is very prestigious. How you spout off what you do here in CB for all your anti-EV stuff, seems to represent a fairly mysterious fact of contradiction.
Go Kamala Go…….lmao