Those dam facts………again

SteinwayTransitCorp

Dave Walsh: “Less Than 4% Of The World’s Energy Is Provided By Wind And Solar” (VIDEO)​

by Jim Hoft Mar. 22, 2024 10:30 am60 Comments
dave-walsh-energy--1024x531.jpg
Energy expert Dave Walsh
Energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi Power Systems, Dave Walsh joined The War Room this week to discuss the failed agenda of the green energy fanatics in the West.

After 30-40 years of renewable fanaticism less than 4% of the world’s energy is produced by wind and solar.

This is despite the trillions of government dollars that have been thrown at the green energy agenda.

Steve Bannon: The Saudi minister, I think he’s the energy minister, so he’s like the grand poobah in all this. He just called out the ridiculousness that you’ve been doing in a much more professorial way. He just came out and said, hey, fossil fuel is not going to go away. It’s not going to come close to going away. All these plans that we’re making to do transition, particularly the rapid transition that the elites in Western Europe and the United States are doing, is absurd. He says it makes no scientific sense. It’s not going to happen. But you’re destroying the economy. And when they say that you’re destroying working class people both in Western Europe and the United States. Can you put in perspective what he said and how meaningful it is?
Dave Walsh: Amin Nasser is the CEO of Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil enterprise and oil and gas enterprise went public a couple of years ago. A piece of it still the majority owned by the Royal family. But he’s appearing at the CERA conference. The CERA conference is the annual largest oil and gas show in the world. It’s held in Houston. Recently, everybody there out with pom poms on figuring out how to deal with and expand their renewables footprint and talking about net zero and decarb at that conference. Even though it’s the world’s major oil and gas event, it’s been held for over 20 years now. Dan Yergin started it. He’s a guy that wrote the famous book about the history of oil and Saudis, specifically Aramco.
But what he’s presented yesterday in his opening remarks, Nasser, were basically that this transition is not working. And he reminded everybody once again that less than 4% of the world’s all in energy is provided by wind and solar. After 40 years of this movement to wind and solar, and particularly the heavy subsidization of the last 15 years in Western Europe and the United States, Australia, New Zealand, very specifically, that the total energy impact, and for example, here in the US since 1976, renewables in the solar and wind form have moved the needle on total renewables as a content of US energy by a grand total of 4% since 1976.
And that’s after years and years and years now of nearly a trillion dollars in subsidies. Subsidizing wind and solar and battery storage now have had a relatively nominal to meaningless effect on the all in energy supply for transportation, home heating, fuel and electricity. Nominal supply because they’re very trivial outcomes energy wise. They’re very small, intermittent, part time, small quantity energy creation devices.
And he’s going on to indicate also that he’s exactly right. Major, major efficiency gains in combustion turbines, in automobiles, in fuel use over the years have provided much, much more real energy Delta. That’s more efficiency from gas and oil fired engines, be it jet engines, gas urbans, car engines over the last 20 years have provided much more absolute energy, the efficiency gains in this technology, than have wind and solar all in across the world. So he’s forecasting no end in sight to the demand for oil and gas, but specifically harping on the fact that the BRICS nations in the global south will lead the way. They’ve got 80% of the global population and they’re going to keep moving on a continuous duty conventional energy modality, which includes heavy, heavy use of oil and gas.
The Gateway Pundit reported earlier on the current sources of energy used to generate electricity in the United States.

Coal and Gas provide 60% of the electricity in the US. Without coal and gas, the US would cease to exist, and millions would die.
That’s just a fact.

New Deals At The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow – Up to 71% Off With Promo Code TGP
source-electricity-US-energy.jpg

spARTacus

But, but, Spartz doesn't feel this way...he has a windmill, a composting toilet and scented candles for nighttime 😆
I don't have a windmill, a composting toilet, and don't use candles. What way is it that you think I feel?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Based on the countless number of shameless reposting spillover cut and paste threads from elsewhere here into CB2, it is indeed pretty clear who is scared and insecure about something. Have fun.
I’m sure the US Energy department is BS as well…………what a fool

spARTacus

I’m sure the US Energy department is BS as well…………what a fool
Feel free to specifically identify what it is you think you are accusing me of, instead of just throwing around propaganda about me. Or, maybe just keep throwing around propaganda. That has indeed always been your specially.

Last edited:

spARTacus

It speaks..the medical term is H U A…………lmfao
What, you thought I was dead? Sorry, I think you're a fair bit older than I am, for the NYC murder rate now (relatively) to be higher than when you first left NYC after growing up (since that means you'd have to of first left NYC around the 50s or 60s). Or, more likely just another one of your exaggerated self tales for the sake of trying to support your arguements, fake claims/facts.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

What, you thought I was dead? Sorry, I think you're a fair bit older than I am, for the NYC murder rate now (relatively) to be higher than when you first left NYC after growing up (since that means you'd have to of first left NYC around the 50s or 60s). Or, more likely just another one of your exaggerated self tales for the sake of trying to support your arguements, fake claims/facts.
We could only hope……than you could be composted…….lmao

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't hate the news, and you know it. We've previously discussed that extensively. Feel free to specifically indicate why you think otherwise. Or, just keep up the approach of propaganda. Up to you.
You hate any news you do not like……..keep on blovaking………….so predictable

spARTacus

We could only hope……than you could be composted…….lmao
I have no issue with my corpse contributing to compost after I'm dead. Let me guess, your plans include for a momentous marking object attempt for people to remember you, maybe topped with a Stein Tesla medallion? Whatever today makes you feel good.

spARTacus

You hate any news you do not like……..keep on blovaking………….so predictable
Ha. You've stated a few times that I hate news, and each time I just reply with basically the same response, that my postings and comments indicate that I welcome a reading of facts and that I am also open to discussion about opinions that are posted masquerading as facts. Unfortunately for you, your postings and comments indicate the opposite, that you remain narrow minded for recognizing truth as lying somewhere between black and white and for not being able to logically substantiate your positions. Just now for example, you posted that my earlier posting demonstrated that I hate news I do not like. It was indeed predictable, that you would not substantiate that accusation.

spARTacus

Fell free to leave the adults alone……..
Given that you aren't behaving like an adult, there really isn't any meat to your attempted rebuttal.

Here's an adult question for you. Let's see if you can answer it like an adult. What value or enjoyment do you get when you copy and paste stories and discussions from other websites and forums into CB2? There pretty much zero audience on CB2 right now so are you actually trying to achieve something for engagement? Maybe you think the stories provide objective evidence for a point you're trying to make or previously made? Presumably you realize that when you shamelessly copy and paste a story with none of your own added commentary, there is no linkage or inference achieved in the minds of the readers, as to what of your own opinions or objectives are that you are trying to achieve from the repost? Maybe it just makes you feel good, to repost? If that's the case however, why not seek out validation enjoyment with the audience where the repostings originate? Surely by now you realize you'd have way more success with those sorts of audiences, the herd of folks already following those forum and sites?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Given that you aren't behaving like an adult, there really isn't any meat to your attempted rebuttal.

Here's an adult question for you. Let's see if you can answer it like an adult. What value or enjoyment do you get when you copy and paste stories and discussions from other websites and forums into CB2? There pretty much zero audience on CB2 right now so are you actually trying to achieve something for engagement? Maybe you think the stories provide objective evidence for a point you're trying to make or previously made? Presumably you realize that when you shamelessly copy and paste a story with none of your own added commentary, there is no linkage or inference achieved in the minds of the readers, as to what of your own opinions or objectives are that you are trying to achieve from the repost? Maybe it just makes you feel good, to repost? If that's the case however, why not seek out validation enjoyment with the audience where the repostings originate? Surely by now you realize you'd have way more success with those sorts of audiences, the herd of folks already following those forum and sites?
As I said…… so predictable it’s just not even sport anymore

SteinwayTransitCorp

I have no issue with my corpse contributing to compost after I'm dead. Let me guess, your plans include for a momentous marking object attempt for people to remember you, maybe topped with a Stein Tesla medallion? Whatever today makes you feel good.
Blah blah, blah blah blah

SteinwayTransitCorp

Oh by the way murders up 50% in the New York City subway system oh wait you haven’t been murdered so I guess you haven’t seen it yet so it must be fake laughing my ass off