Those dam facts………again

spARTacus

No matter what is said whatever is posted is never good enough how sad. Blovake on……lmfao
Ha. Not true again, and you know it.

How about we test this out?

For example, as soon as you post confirmation of when you first left NYC after growing up, what year and in comparison to murder rate being lower than now (recently), as soon as when you post details for that and when those makes sense I'll note such and be able to stop periodically suggesting that you are on purpose avoiding the opportunity to clear up those details.

Last edited:

spARTacus

No matter what is said whatever is posted is never good enough how sad. Blovake on……lmfao
Have you ever considered your opinions, beliefs and posting behaviour in comparison to this accusation of me you just now tabled?

How about the example of it not being good enough for you what the scientific community posts as peer reviewed and validated research and findings about global warming and climate change? How about how none of that as good enough for you regardless of what gets independently posted via various scientific efforts, and then as a result how about how you are motivated to follow a herd campaign of attempted wide swath counter postings and marketing because what the scientific community posted wasn't good enough for you?

Any comment?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Have you ever considered your opinions, beliefs and posting behaviour in comparison to this accusation of me you just now tabled?

How about the example of it not being good enough for you what the scientific community posts as peer reviewed and validated research and findings about global warming and climate change? How about how none of that as good enough for you regardless of what gets independently posted via various scientific efforts, and then as a result how about how you are motivated to follow a herd campaign of attempted wide swath counter postings and marketing because what the scientific community posted wasn't good enough for you?

Any comment?
As usual, you gloss over the facts, I posted NYYD statistics your statement was I did not see it. Live in your fantasy world when they come for you one day you can tell them this can’t be happening. I don’t see it……lmfao

SteinwayTransitCorp

Any comment?
Funny off your meds again?

spARTacus

As usual, you gloss over the facts, I posted NYYD statistics your statement was I did not see it. Live in your fantasy world when they come for you one day you can tell them this can’t be happening. I don’t see it……lmfao
You're bait and switching, again.

You know that I:
- agreed with you that crime rate was relatively up in NYC
- challenged you for your negative characterization of NYC as a dumpster fire, your attempt to dismiss so many NYC citizens enjoying E-Bikes
- reported to you my observations of crime when I visited, as indicators in comparison to your characterization
- challenged you to precisely confirm the year you first left NYC after growing up in relation to the murder rate being so much worse now in comparison to when you were younger living there
- have frequently reminded you about all of such and encouraging you to check the scroll back

Each time I remind you about all of such, you just go back to posting about the crime rate again.

Why is it never good enough for you, the actual postings?

Last edited:

spARTacus

..Live in your fantasy world when they come for you one day you can tell them this can’t be happening. I don’t see it……lmfao
Let me guess, in your mind that statement has something to do with a camp or a box car, some people going to one day round me up because of my beliefs?

Or, in your mind that was some sort of attempt at trying to get some automatic credibility value for your posts?

Care to specifically confirm and articulate what you actually mean by the statements and how you think a logic about it applies or could make sense?

If not, surely you can understand that your posting it as a rebuttal response to some of my posts just now demonstrates exactly an example of what you just earlier indicated, an example of you being hypocritical for not finding my posts good enough?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Let me guess, in your mind that statement has something to do with a camp or a box car, some people going to one day round me up because of my beliefs?

Or, in your mind that was some sort of attempt at trying to get some automatic credibility value for your posts?

Care to specifically confirm and articulate what you actually mean by the statements and how you think a logic about it applies or could make sense?

If not, surely you can understand that your posting it as a rebuttal response to some of my posts just now demonstrates exactly an example of what you just earlier indicated, an example of you being hypocritical for not finding my posts good enough?
Let me guess you prove your ignorance once again………keep up the good work. Your long winded faceless run on posting I’m sure is an amusement to all. Get back on your Meds.

spARTacus

...Your long winded faceless run on posting...
Criticism of the length of my posts is only relevant to your attempts to hide behind such criticism, since it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow what my posts convey. Well, I guess it does take a bit of open mindedness to admit about and follow some of my posts. So, if that's your argument/situation then you could just admit such, and then I'll chalk things up to being about your limitations.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Criticism of the length of my posts is only relevant to your attempts to hide behind such criticism, since it doesn't take a rocket scientist to follow what my posts convey. Well, I guess it does take a bit of open mindedness to admit about and follow some of my posts. So, if that's your argument/situation then you could just admit such, and then I'll chalk things up to being about your limitations.
LMFAO>>………and so it goes

SteinwayTransitCorp

What a fool, I DO NOT CUT AND PASTE………..I include the entire store and where it was originally posted as with all links………blather on…..

spARTacus

What a fool, I DO NOT CUT AND PASTE………..I include the entire store and where it was originally posted as with all links………blather on…..
You shamelessly cut and paste stories and articles from other sites/forums into CB2, without adding any of your own context or commentary.

Whether you physically use CTRL-C then CTRL-V or you use the conveniently available "click here to also repost this elsewhere" button, that's kind of irrelevant.

The net result is entire articles/stories published elsewhere, you shamelessly re-populate those also into CB2, and almost all of the time you don't even bother to add any of your own CB2 context or commentary. It's probably contradictory to the CB RnG, basically using CB2 to promote whatever same messages other sites/forums are already messaging.

What's the count now at, a few dozen threads in CB2 that you created following that pattern?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

You shamelessly cut and paste stories and articles from other sites/forums into CB2, without adding any of your own context or commentary.

Whether you physically use CTRL-C then CTRL-V or you use the conveniently available "click here to also repost this elsewhere" button, that's kind of irrelevant.

The net result is entire articles/stories published elsewhere, you shamelessly re-populate those also into CB2, and almost all of the time you don't even bother to add any of your own CB2 context or commentary. It's probably contradictory to the CB RnG, basically using CB2 to promote whatever same messages other sites/forums are already messaging.

What's the count now at, a few dozen threads in CB2 that you created following that pattern?
Once again….are really as ******** as you sound……the articles speak for themselves….if you are just not adult enough to realize this than stop trying to understand them this is for free thinkers to read and comment not simple minded people like yourself, who feel frightened . Stay in your safe space you will feel better.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Once again….are really as ******** as you sound……the articles speak for themselves….if you are just not adult enough to realize this than stop trying to understand them this is for free thinkers to read and comment not simple minded people like yourself, who feel frightened . Stay in your safe space you will feel better.
The articles and stories speak for themselves where they were originally posted. If you want to comment on them with some sort of relevance to something being discussed here in CB2, then by all means do so and add some of your own thinking and commentary or context here in CB2 and then provide a link/url reference to the source you'd like to use to substantiate your thinking or claims. However, you don't. You just shamelessly re-post them and don't provide any of your own commentary or thoughts. What else is anyone in CB2 to assume other than you have no ability for your own free or independent thought and you have to borrow and cut and paste someone else's?

I guess maybe we could alternatively conclude you did not ever learn as part of any of your advance degrees how within any created work to use a citation, a reference, a bibliography, a footnote, etc... That sure demonstrates some sort of quality for whatever your advance degrees could have been (or the fact you don't have any).

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

The articles and stories speak for themselves where they were originally posted. If you want to comment on them with some sort of relevance to something being discussed here in CB2, then by all means do so and add some of your own thinking and commentary or context here in CB2 and then provide a link/url reference to the source you'd like to use to substantiate your thinking or claims. However, you don't. You just shamelessly re-post them and don't provide any of your own commentary or thoughts. What else is anyone in CB2 to assume other than you have no ability for your own free or independent thought and you have to borrow and cut and paste someone else's?

I guess maybe we could alternatively conclude you did not ever learn as part of any of your advance degrees how within any created work to use a citation, a reference, a bibliography, a footnote, etc... That sure demonstrates some sort of quality for whatever your advance degrees could have been (or the fact you don't have any).
Blather on…………it’s fun to watch you hyperventilate over them…………..And The Band Played On