Those dam facts………again

spARTacus

Oh by the way murders up 50% in the New York City subway system oh wait you haven’t been murdered so I guess you haven’t seen it yet so it must be fake laughing my ass off
Let us know if you ever get over your fear of declaring when the annual murder rate in NYC matched or exceeded what it was when you first left NYC after growing up. Until you do, lots of your earlier self claims will have to continue to be considered fake.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Let us know if you ever get over your fear of declaring when the annual murder rate in NYC matched or exceeded what it was when you first left NYC after growing up. Until you do, lots of your earlier self claims will have to continue to be considered fake.
Spoken like a true believer……….oh my it’s all ok………if not so sad it would be funny……blather on!

spARTacus

Spoken like a true believer……….oh my it’s all ok………if not so sad it would be funny……blather on!
Ha, you stating again about the "...a true believer..." thingy, like it actually means something or has an impact or purpose.

Here's something for you to think about for those words. If one doesn't truly believe in what one believes, then one wouldn't be a believer (in what one supposedly believes), but rather one would be something like a doubter. So, everyone is a true believer in what they believe and a true doubter for what they don't believe, regardless of one's beliefs in comparison to another person's beliefs. There's something we have in common, we are both true believers and true doubters. However, so is everyone else. Is there any meaning or sense to your attempt at that mockery or name calling? Maybe try a bit harder. Or, don't and just keep the fun going with the self mockery instead.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha, you stating again about the "...a true believer..." thingy, like it actually means something or has an impact or purpose.

Here's something for you to think about for those words. If one doesn't truly believe in what one believes, then one wouldn't be a believer (in what one supposedly believes), but rather one would be something like a doubter. So, everyone is a true believer in what they believe and a true doubter for what they don't believe, regardless of one's beliefs in comparison to another person's beliefs. There's something we have in common, we are both true believers and true doubters. However, so is everyone else. Is there any meaning or sense to your attempt at that mockery or name calling? Maybe try a bit harder. Or, don't and just keep the fun going with the self mockery instead.
Long wiiiiiiiinded again.>………I rest my case lmfao

Chuck Finley69

Dude, is there ever a time where you can write a complete thought which doesn't come across so indecisive. You have a well-intentioned belief or standpoint in there somewhere. I'm sure you do. However, your trees muddle up whatever forest you're protecting.

spARTacus

Dude, is there ever a time where you can write a complete thought which doesn't come across so indecisive. You have a well-intentioned belief or standpoint in there somewhere. I'm sure you do. However, your trees muddle up whatever forest you're protecting.
I've operated my share of chain saws for cutting trees and I am sometimes considered by some around my parts as being a red neck and from the back woods. None of that matters however, if someone throws around a label of "...a true believer..." in no specific context, as an attempt at mocking or insulting someone, well that person is just throwing insults at themself, regardless of who they are and who I am. Same as name calling using the term woke, for example. It's so undefined and means so many different things to so many different people that even people who use it for the same purpose have different interpretations of what they mean. Saying or accusing someone of such is just meaningless without specific context applied, and demonstrates self mockery.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

I've operated my share of chain saws for cutting trees and I am sometimes considered by some around my parts as being a red neck and from the back woods. None of that matters however, if someone throws around a label of "...a true believer..." in no specific context, as an attempt at mocking or insulting someone, well that person is just throwing insults at themself, regardless of who they are and who I am. Same as name calling using the term woke, for example. It's so undefined and means so many different things to so many different people that even people who use it for the same purpose have different interpretations of what they mean. Saying or accusing someone of such is just meaningless without specific context applied, and demonstrates self mockery.
I'm a redneck, pure and simple. I don't believe in riding the proverbial fence hoping not to offend anyone. That's how you end up with splinters in your ass.

I'm just saying, be direct and to your point about what you believe. It's much easier to follow the conversation.

spARTacus

...I'm just saying, be direct and to your point about what you believe. It's much easier to follow the conversation.
It doesn't need to be said, but only an idiot wouldn't be able to easily follow my point about the stupidity of how some people throw around "true believer". Pretty sure you and Stein easily followed, and therefore not idiots (at least not for that reason).

spARTacus

..I don't believe in riding the proverbial fence hoping not to offend anyone. That's how you end up with splinters in your ass...
I've had lots of splinters in my lifetime but never any in my arse. I'm not overly worried about offending the "crowd" in here. Pretty sure it's easy for anyone to conclude that if I was, I wouldn't be poking back at people who poke.

SteinwayTransitCorp

He loves to play both sides, then no sides than what again? It’s not even sporting same old same old………news is fake, than it’s not…..lmfao

SteinwayTransitCorp

It’s the same old thing………..history is littered with people like him…..than the screaming starts and nothing. It’s ok it’s for our own good….blah blah…….next up the camps.

spARTacus

He loves to play both sides, then no sides than what again? It’s not even sporting same old same old………news is fake, than it’s not…..lmfao
Oh here you go again, accusations against me but no ability to indicate validity of such accusations. If you must accuse, then subject your accusation to review. Otherwise, you are by definition just spewing fake news and propaganda, and certainly not acting with any level of open mindedness.

Last edited:

spARTacus

It’s the same old thing………..history is littered with people like him…..than the screaming starts and nothing. It’s ok it’s for our own good….blah blah…….next up the camps.
Feel free to explain where you think I fit the pattern of the "people in history" example you think you are trying to postulate about. Otherwise, you're basically just throwing around baseless accusations again, like calling people names using words like "woke" or "true believer" or thinking that it automatically adds value to your posts whenever you throw in the words "camp" or "box car", when you can't even make sense of what you're saying/posting. Where's the adult in all of that? By your own terms, I guess you now have to excuse yourself for not acting like an adult?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Feel free to explain where you think I fit the pattern of the "people in history" example you think you are trying to postulate about. Otherwise, you're basically just throwing around baseless accusations again, like calling people names using words like "woke" or "true believer" or thinking that it automatically adds value to your posts whenever you throw in the words "camp" or "box car", when you can't even make sense of what you're saying/posting. Where's the adult in all of that? By your own terms, I guess you now have to excuse yourself for not acting like an adult?
Feel free to keep blovaking…………..nothing anyone posts will be accepted by you, their is always both sides (that you like to play) grow a pair and pick a side/discussion and state your case. Not the usual 4 paragraphs followed by nothing. I post real stories by the WSJ/NY Post/science American/NYPD…….you post I did not see it.

spARTacus

..I post real stories by the WSJ/NY Post/science American/NYPD…….you post I did not see it.
You mainly re-post stories from media that fits the narrative you want to convey. I've never seen you post or provide a specific reference or link to a single actual scientific paper, report or study to substantiate a postulation you attempt in rebuttal to something I've challenged you on. I have challenged you several times. You even once claimed you ran the math yourself to disprove global warming, but you refused to show your work. You seem to be as far as one could ever be for science orientated and open minded. You are very opinionated and that's fine in my books as everyone is entitled to an opinion. However, trying to spew opinion as fact, that's just fake news and propaganda.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...their is always both sides (that you like to play)...
Feel free to provide examples of when you think I've played different sides. I suspect you've probably just not fully understood what I was stating about the situations. I'm happy to help clarify. It could be an enlightening discussion. That is after all what adults do, have open minded discussions.

Easier yet, just go find one single example for us to then discuss.

spARTacus

...grow a pair...
Ha. That's really manly of you. Kind of like name calling. Let me guess, you're one of those kinds of people who gets upset when causing a fender bender on the highway and when the other driver doesn't take you up on your suggestion to "...let's just handle this as men and not process it through Insurance.." ?