Yup climate does it again! Climate 1 Climate change believers 0

SteinwayTransitCorp

Peter Sweden: Climate INSANITY – It’s Too COLD for Electric Busses​

by Guest Contributor Jan. 6, 2024 8:30 am278 Comments
Screen-Shot-2024-01-05-at-8.24.40-PM-600x360.png
AI-generated image of a bus in winter
This article was written by Swedish independent journalist Peter Imanuelsen, also known as PeterSweden. You can follow him at PeterSweden.com.

Busses are being canceled as Sweden experiences the coldest weather this century

As you might have heard, we are still waiting on the global warming in Sweden. We just had the coldest temperature this century.

Back in 2006 the media warned us that by 2026 people would have forgotten how to ski because of the lack of snow…

Now it’s being reported that a person living in Arjeplog noted a chillingly cold -49,7C (that’s -57,5 Fahrenheit) on his thermometer before it stopped working when it hit -50C.
This is very close to being the coldest temperature ever recorded in Sweden. The record sits at -52,6C all the way back in 1966.

This cold weather is causing trouble for public transport. You see, the city of Skellefteå where they “only” had -34C this morning, have been investing in electric busses, to save the climate of course! Their goal is to replace all diesel busses with electric as soon as possible.

But…​

They say that the electric busses are struggling to keep warm in the cold weather.

“The electric busses will probably be removed from traffic this afternoon because they have very difficult to keep warm when in service…It is clear that the electric busses are affected the most of this extreme cold” saidMarie Larsson, CEO at Skellefteå buss.
When asked if diesel busses can manage these kind of temperatures, she answered “Yes. I mean, no busses can handle these kind of temperatures for long…when it is like this for several days, all busses are affected”
So it is too cold for the new electric busses. They invest all this time and money into something that doesn’t work because of the weather.

Of course, the electric busses use their battery to heat the cabin, meaning that the range is drastically shortened. Is this the real issue here?

Maybe we need some more global warming so that these electric busses can work properly…?

Independent journalist Peter Imanuelsen has dedicated years to reporting the things the mainstream media ignores. You can follow him at https://petersweden.com/

spARTacus

He is too busy hiding under his bend………the climate is frightening…..lmao
So you want to start back up again? More discussions about how you behave in here with your copy and paste parroting posts of what other sites and people spew and your illogicalness? Then, run away again demanding that I stop replying to your engagement? Whatever happened to that long chat you had with someone about me? Or, that look you did in the mirror long ago?

spARTacus

LOL. Spartz would still insist on the buses. The planet must be saved!!! :eek:
I guess you're almost as bad as Stein? No ability to actually understand what I've previously posted? Just an automatic assumption of what you want it to mean and how to spin it? Does the word propaganda come to mind?

Ph1llip

I guess you're almost as bad as Stein? No ability to actually understand what I've previously posted? Just an automatic assumption of what you want it to mean and how to spin it? Does the word propaganda come to mind?
Spartz, settle down, I was just teasing you. Don't look any deeper than the fact that STCo mentioned "Bus" and I remember you posting a picture of an EV bus once (it had green striping from memory). You give my posts way too much weight, I'm usually at 1+1, not square root of Pi 😆

1000000417~2.jpg

spARTacus

Spartz, settle down, I was just teasing you. Don't look any deeper than the fact that STCo mentioned "Bus" and I remember you posting a picture of an EV bus once (it had green striping from memory).
I can only read what you post, I can't see into your head for what you intended to convey. Not sure I've posted any pics of EV buses. I did once go looking for some EV GOTransits, but found some double deckers instead. Those did have a shade of green on them.

You give my posts way too much weight, I'm usually at 1+1, not square root of Pi 😆
Nice picture of you? In a semi-hardened commercial vehicle, looking to make fun of the untrained and un-experienced greenies that lose control of their bowels for first exposure to a fire-fight?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Spartz, settle down, I was just teasing you. Don't look any deeper than the fact that STCo mentioned "Bus" and I remember you posting a picture of an EV bus once (it had green striping from memory). You give my posts way too much weight, I'm usually at 1+1, not square root of Pi 😆

View attachment 293
Why ex[pain it, he has no sense of humor and is a true believer on bended knee…………LMAO

spARTacus

Why ex[pain it, he has no sense of humor and is a true believer on bended knee…………LMAO
So here we go I guess eh, "Blended Knee" and "True Believer" labels thrown around again?

Ha. You can't even explain to yourself by what sort of logic those could mean something as attempted insult at me. Why don't you add something in there also about Greta or Trudeau, as other attempts.

LMFAO indeed, but at you. You finally now picking up on my sense of humour from various of my past postings? If not, maybe go surround yourself with your suggested heritage business clan and watch them worship the precious medallion they gave to Tesla in 2021, stew on the humorous incongruities of that against how you present yourself here in CB.

SteinwayTransitCorp

So here we go I guess eh, "Blended Knee" and "True Believer" labels thrown around again?

Ha. You can't even explain to yourself by what sort of logic those could mean something as attempted insult at me. Why don't you add something in there also about Greta or Trudeau, as other attempts.

LMFAO indeed, but at you. You finally now picking up on my sense of humour from various of my past postings? If not, maybe go surround yourself with your suggested heritage business clan and watch them worship the precious medallion they gave to Tesla in 2021, stew on the humorous incongruities of that against how you present yourself here in CB.
You are, facts quoted in the stories I post you always discount. Unless of course you agree with them…..blah blah…..go kiss a tree LMFAO

spARTacus

...facts quoted in the stories I post you always discount...
What things specifically in that recent story you posted do you feel stand for something (for you, not for others) and why do you feel such things stand for what they do, for you?

I haven't even commented on the story/text you posted, but I can see why you think I might discount some of it.

To be honest, I've got no interest in discussing with you someone else's opinions, what's the use in that, and the article/text you cut and pasted was from elsewhere. So, feel free to speak your own words and to allow for a discussion, while using the article/text you posted as reference. For the purpose of facilitating discussion, I promise to go gentle, to be open minded and to give you lots of freedom/flexibility for the exchange (provided you are likewise in return). If you are the type of person you have often claimed to be, you'll welcome the discussion.

Waiting...

SteinwayTransitCorp

What things specifically in that recent story you posted do you feel stand for something (for you, not for others) and why do you feel such things stand for what they do, for you?

I haven't even commented on the story/text you posted, but I can see why you think I might discount some of it.

To be honest, I've got no interest in discussing with you someone else's opinions, what's the use in that, and the article/text you cut and pasted was from elsewhere. So, feel free to speak your own words and to allow for a discussion, while using the article/text you posted as reference. For the purpose of facilitating discussion, I promise to go gentle, to be open minded and to give you lots of freedom/flexibility for the exchange (provided you are likewise in return). If you are the type of person you have often claimed to be, you'll welcome the discussion.

Waiting...
Well at least you never disappoint……lmao

Ph1llip

I can only read what you post, I can't see into your head for what you intended to convey. Not sure I've posted any pics of EV buses. I did once go looking for some EV GOTransits, but found some double deckers instead. Those did have a shade of green on them.

Nice picture of you? In a semi-hardened commercial vehicle, looking to make fun of the untrained and un-experienced greenies that lose control of their bowels for first exposure to a fire-fight?
That's a well known meme picture intended to be self-deprecating and poke fun at someone's purported mental capacity. No, it's not me LOL.