Yup climate does it again! Climate 1 Climate change believers 0

Ph1llip

I do believe that use of fossil fuels is contributing negatively to the planet's health, to the detriment against all of us.
LOL and when you're asked to explain how, you can't. This isn't the Oprah Winfrey show Spartz. Your "truth" doesn't trump Reality®.
I am indeed willing to help start heading where we should be heading. Wish you would also.
Post a picture of your mud hut and compost toilet 😋.
the truth is indeed coming out about the doubt of what the anti-climate change and deniers are spreading. Here's a news flash for you. It's now down to almost less that 1 percent I think, of deniers hanging on to hatred about anything against fossil fuels.
What does this even mean. Since when did reality or morality depend on how many people believe LOL.
Entire governments are trying to lead change because that is the right thing to do. Only stupid people believe EVs were already all perfect and only stupider people would suggest that everyone thought everything for ways ahead were already all sorted out. As we have previously discussed, it's going to be a long bumpy road ahead. That's what it will take to fix for the decades of enjoyment we leveraged from fossil fuels, at the expense of our future generations.
LOL. Governments wouldn't know their a** from their elbow. Ask me how I know.

The "long bumpy road ahead" is you shooting yourselves in the feet because you believe something you can't explain that you can't afford to pay for to solve a problem that doesn't exist LOL.

Points for trying though, Spartz 😁. Get back to us when you can explain how you know what the weather's like a few decades from now when you can't tell us what it'll be like next month LOL.

spARTacus

LOL and when you're asked to explain how, you can't....
...This isn't the Oprah Winfrey show Spartz. Your "truth" doesn't trump Reality®...
Ha. I'm not the one on the "50 threads and counting campaign claiming only science and fact for everything/anything I post". The onus is on Stein to prove his math for his facts and science and for it as reality, if that's what he's going to refer to it as for trying to state it with credibility. That's how most of this back and forth started between Stein and I long ago, his refusal to acknowledge that most of what he posts is just opinion like everyone else, his assertion that his views were correct and other people's views couldn't be correct for them, his unwillingness to acknowledge that things are more than just black and white.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...Post a picture of your mud hut and compost toilet...
Ha. You and I have already specifically discussed that before, that no one is expecting to have to move back to the stone age to help the planet (well, such is being suggested as part of extremist points of view arguments). You don't remember, or do you just figure you'll keep mentioning it anyway?

Last edited:

spARTacus

...What does this even mean. Since when did reality or morality depend on how many people believe LOL...
What part didn't you understand from those specific words I wrote that you re-quoted? Feel free to break it down piece by piece for what parts you followed and what parts you thought didn't make sense. I know Stein doesn't like it when I look in detail piece by piece at what he writes, but I don't mind. It's a useful methodology of analysis.

Did I say something about reality or morality being based on how many people believe something? I did long ago mention about scientists using peer review as a standard practice. Generally, nothing any scientist claims/concludes is accepted if it is not peer reviewed and if independent repeatable results aren't possible.

spARTacus

..LOL. Governments wouldn't know their a** from their elbow. Ask me how I know...
Well, unless you're going to specifically expose yourself for very specifically who you are and with regards to whatever credentials and experience you have, you can generally say whatever you want and none of it would be verifiable. So, I won't even ask why you think you know that Governments wouldn't know their a*** from their elbows, because whatever you say about being an authority or credible on the topic is just going to be viewed as an opinion among many opinions. Worse, what you claim will be viewed with skepticism. Stein, for example, has already claimed quite a bit of quite hard to possibly believe (given other things posted, mentioned, etc..) credibility and experience. Has his claims helped him here in CB2 for what he posts? I'll suggest it's had the exact opposite result.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...The "long bumpy road ahead" is you shooting yourselves in the feet because you believe something you can't explain that you can't afford to pay for to solve a problem that doesn't exist LOL..
Not much different than you, or Stein. Neither of you can explain why what you guys believe (that global warming is not true and that fossil fuels doesn't contribute). We've had this discussion also before, back when Steve was still active. He seemed to be the only person posting in CB2 that came close to actually having the ability to fully process and analyze some of the raw data/methods. Everyone else (on all sides) is really only reading abstractions and summaries posted by the experts or by special interest groups who are interpreting (on all sides) what the experts are reporting, interpreting what they choose/wish for their messaging purposes. Status Quo just happens to be the less potentially threatening path viewed by many given the inability to fully understand, and especially when matched with negatively marketing strategies like: you'll lose you job, you'll lose your freedom and way of life, your paying for others to get rich, etc

spARTacus

...Get back to us when you can explain how you know what the weather's like a few decades from now when you can't tell us what it'll be like next month LOL.
Ha. Something else that we've also already discussed. I'd expect that line of propaganda to be cut and pasted by Stein (given that he's probably not actually ever been to sea, since ship captians know about the importance of the methods and techniques behind local/regional weather forecasting and therefore also that it has nothing to do with way longer range timeframes and methods for measuring and analysis about global warming and climate change). However, I wouldn't have expected you to reuse that one again.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha. I'm not the one on the "50 threads and counting campaign claiming only science and fact for everything/anything I post". The onus is on Stein to prove his math for his facts and science and for it as reality, if that's what he's going to refer to it as for trying to state it with credibility. That's how most of this back and forth started between Stein and I long ago, his refusal to acknowledge that most of what he posts is just opinion like everyone else, his assertion that his views were correct and other people's views couldn't be correct for them, his unwillingness to acknowledge that things are more than just black and white.
You’re a total fool, all links to stories are included. It even shows where the info came from UN/NYPD/NOAA as such you just hate it……go back to your Greta Church…..LMFAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha. Something else that we've also already discussed. I'd expect that line of propaganda to be cut and pasted by Stein (given that he's probably not actually ever been to sea, since ship captians know about the importance of the methods and techniques behind local/regional weather forecasting and therefore also that it has nothing to do with way longer range timeframes and methods for measuring and analysis about global warming and climate change). However, I wouldn't have expected you to reuse that one again.
you just hate facts, I post real stories with real facts on why this is all garbage science…..you of course did not see it so it did not happen…. sounds like the same garbage you tried to sell against the NYPD facts………

spARTacus

You’re a total fool, all links to stories are included. It even shows where the info came from UN/NYPD/NOAA as such you just hate it……
You fool. You are just bait and switching. Go back a few posts to read what I gave examples of earlier today about some of the stuff you have claimed but refused to provide references and details for.

I'm still waiting....

spARTacus

you just hate facts, I post real stories with real facts on why this is all garbage science…..you of course did not see it so it did not happen…. sounds like the same garbage you tried to sell against the NYPD facts………
You post lots of stories. We've already discussed this.

Like I said, go back a few posts and feel free to actually stand behind what you've not ever provided details for. I provided some specific examples earlier today. Stop bait and switching. Everyone sees through you.

Or, just keep up the bait and switch if that's what you want. Doesn't matter to me. You're the one who continues to further erode your own credibility.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You fool. You are just bait and switching. Go back a few posts to read what I gave examples of earlier today about some of the stuff you have claimed but refused to provide references and details for.

I'm still waiting....
Blather on………let’s see…..Hertz big into electric…..NOW…………..dump them……..Electric busses do not work in winter…….Oh My! …so let’s see……..whats not true? YUP THATS RIGHT………NOTHING……….LMFAO

Last edited:

spARTacus

Blather on………let’s see…..Hertz big into electric…..NOW…………..dump them……..Electric busses do not work in winter…….Oh My! …so let’s see……..what not true? YUP THATS RIGHT………NOTHING……….LMFAO
Now your posting desperation is basically transitioning you from fool to liar.

You know that long ago I acknowledged that EVs still suck in the cold, you know from long ago that I said it's going to be a bumpy road to get away from fossil fuels, and you know from a few posts ago that I reminded you about all that and I said it's not surprising that some (like cities, bus companies, rental car companies) are having problems from their stupid decisions to move to early to far into EVs.

So just what are you suggesting that I am suggesting isn't true, by what you wrote with that specific post you just made?

If we hadn't just posted about some of this I'd probably have characterized your post as more propaganda (you know, when someone spins something a completely different direction for the purpose of some sort of messaging). However, given your hatred of being told you spew propaganda and given that we just posted about all this most recently, I'll say that you choose to lie because you ran out of other possible response options.

If you'd would rather I call it propaganda, I can go with that also. Let me know which one you prefer.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Can’t wait for you next long winded crap trap…………….LMFAO AGAIN!
I tried to fulfill your expectations. Maybe I should have made it even shorter and just concentrated on calling you a liar? However, if too short then lots of risk the message would be miss-read.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Now your posting desperation is basically transitioning you from fool to liar.

You know that long ago I acknowledged that EVs still suck in the cold, you know from long ago that I said it's going to be a bumpy road to get away from fossil fuels, and you know from a few posts ago that I reminded you about all that and I said it's not surprising that some (like cities, bus companies, rental car companies) are having problems from their stupid decisions to move to early to far into EVs.

So just what are you suggesting that I am suggesting isn't true, by what you wrote with that specific post you just made?

If we hadn't just posted about some of this I'd probably have characterized your post as more propaganda (you know, when someone spins something a completely different direction for the purpose of some sort of messaging). However, given your hatred of being told you spew propaganda and given that we just posted about all this most recently, I'll say that you choose to lie because you ran out of other possible response options.

If you'd would rather I call it propaganda, I can go with that also. Let me know which one you prefer.
You acknowledge nothing you like to play both sides of the street, typically what your side will do…..poor me………lmfao

SteinwayTransitCorp

I tried to fulfill your expectations. Maybe I should have made it even shorter and just concentrated on calling you a liar? However, if too short then lots of risk the message would be miss-read.
Let me make this simple for you. You’re an idiot. You know you’re an idiot. We all know you’re an idiot. Enjoy being an idiot..

SteinwayTransitCorp

Let me make this simple for you. You’re an idiot. You know you’re an idiot. We all know you’re an idiot. Enjoy being an idiot..
You acknowledge nothing you like to play both sides of the street, typically what your side will do…..poor me………lmfao
By the way, I’m sure you’re very hurt. Oh my oh my they found out. I’m an idiot. Oh my. As you always do, you never tackle what it said, but veer off on other things. Nothing in this posting was false nothing at all you’re just an idiot, and refused to acknowledge it grow up or stop posting, but don’t do both it’s getting tiring dealing with it’s like talking to a brick wall only the wall knows more. So bladder on and enjoy yourself.

SteinwayTransitCorp

And by the way, please pick one lie that was stated in this posting Hertz rental car is going away from EV’s. While all of you climate lovers are pushing electric buses unfortunately, they don’t work in the winter. Find the untruth, there is none but then again, you’ll ignore it again. Please feel free to blow some more smoke up peoples ass. I feel something along possibly 30 or 40 sentences is more your style. Oh by the way, the NYPD announces again that New York City is a dumpster fire.