Yup climate does it again! Climate 1 Climate change believers 0

spARTacus

...You believe in climate change, but when facts are brought to you that bring doubt into the picture, your hair catches fire you call people names you scream and cry that’s your side....
I do believe that use of fossil fuels is contributing negatively to the planet's health, to the detriment against all of us, and that we do indeed need to do something about it. I acknowledge that it will be a hard path ahead, no easy solutions yet. I am indeed willing to help start heading where we should be heading. Wish you would also. Oh that's right, you only care about yourself. Still waiting also on you to tell us what your offspring feel about that.

Yes, the truth is indeed coming out about the doubt of what the anti-climate change and deniers are spreading. Here's a news flash for you. It's now down to almost less that 1 percent I think, of deniers hanging on to hatred about anything against fossil fuels.

spARTacus

...Little by little the truth is coming out none of these things work yet entire governments are basing, everything they do on technology that’s broken...
You are miss-informed. Entire governments are trying to lead change because that is the right thing to do. Only stupid people believe EVs were already all perfect and only stupider people would suggest that everyone thought everything for ways ahead were already all sorted out. As we have previously discussed, it's going to be a long bumpy road ahead. That's what it will take to fix for the decades of enjoyment we leveraged from fossil fuels, at the expense of our future generations.

spARTacus

Keep up the good work your blind belief is fun to watch quite enjoyable to poke at...
Well someone has to try to help the uninformed, keep them from blindly following masses of propaganda into box cars. Have you clued in yet as to who you think I think the blind narrow minded person is? Not your type of humour? Here's a hint, go look at all the comments on some of those sites you follow for where you get your stories and then tell us where you think your comments fit in, in terms of who is part of what mass of followers and believers.

spARTacus

...is fun to watch quite enjoyable to poke at, and when you scream and give paragraphs of why you think it’s all garbage and propaganda...
Normally, it turns into you running away screaming and yelling at me calling me names and then you requesting I not engage with you when you were the one requesting or triggering the engagement in the first place. Shall we go back to how this round started? Your kind of fun I guess.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...it makes it so much easier to prove our point thank you everything you said brings it to the forefront and proves how wrong you are
That's right, you're just doing such a great job proving your correct and righteous perspective and opinions. Maybe you should also try on a site that actually has more than two people and on some sites that has a decent numerical sampling of representation of opinions on both sides. That's the concept behind open discussion and review. For a healthy exposure of one's opinions to counter opinions. Is that why you stick around here in CB2 with your campaign, because you only have to deal with me challenging you, everywhere else you are having more failure? Is that why the audience on the sites you seem to like for your stories are mainly like minded, so they can self reinforce to themselves their opinions as opposed to actually testing the validity of their opinions? The postings history scroll back shows all.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

That's right, you're just doing such a great job proving your correct and righteous perspective and opinions. Maybe you should also try on a site that actually has more than two people and on some sites that has a decent numerical sampling of representation of opinions on both sides. That's the concept behind open discussion and review. For a healthy exposure of one's opinions to counter opinions. Is that why you stick around here in CB2 with your campaign, because you only have to deal with me challenging you, everywhere else you are having more failure? Is that why the audience on the sites you seem to like for your stories are mainly like minded, so they can self reinforce to themselves their opinions as opposed to actually testing the validity of their opinions? The postings history scroll back shows all.
thanks for proving my point…..blather on…….this should merit another of your long winded clap trap…..LMFAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

Newsflash I answered all of those things a while ago, and I did apologize that I should not have used certain terms. But people on your side of the argument, only have calling people names, jumping on things people do you’re a fool, plain and simple. Just admit it, go away, and never bother me again. by the way, I love the fact that you keep proving my point you’re stupidity, no no bounds your idiocy comes through, and the best part of all of this is you just don’t even realize it . keep kneeling at the altar of climate change hide under your bed, crying into your towel and enjoy yourself, but leave those of us who actually think and carry on conversations and discuss issues alone. You’re too stupid to be at the adult table.

spARTacus

...people on your side of the argument, only have calling people names, jumping on things people do...
People on my side of the argument?

So you are actually trying to argue with someone else, for what you are posting here in CB and as arguing with me? Here's a suggestion, list out what arguments they are making and then if you want list out here in CB what counter arguments you'd like to make against those, as opposed to trying to transpose your arguing with them and your characterization of how that arguing progresses into about arguing with me.

That would certainly lead to way more clarify.

SteinwayTransitCorp

People on my side of the argument?

So you are actually trying to argue with someone else, for what you are posting here in CB and as arguing with me? Here's a suggestion, list out what arguments they are making and then if you want list out here in CB what counter arguments you'd like to make against those, as opposed to trying to transpose your arguing with them and your characterization of how that arguing progresses into about arguing with me.

That would certainly lead to way more clarify.
DOH…………..LMFAO

spARTacus

Newsflash I answered all of those things a while ago,...
Nope. You have never provided (for example) much of any detail into:
- how your math has disproved global warming
- what specific UN reports you say backup all of your opinions
- when you first left NYC after growing up
- what specifically about global warming has changed over the years that you think is indication of evidence of some sort of a conspiracy

You do often re-post stories, with seemingly not actually understanding that just because a story exists somewhere that says something, doesn't mean what it says is true. For stories to be credible as true, they actually have to provide or refer to credible evidence for the claims being made. The existence of bunch of opinions or the existence of numerous stories that refer to opinions doesnt mean something is true.

spARTacus

.. you’re a fool, plain and simple...
You're going to have to explain to me why the words/things you wrote about in that post before you wrote the words "you're a fool plain and simple", why the words before that point in your post provide some sort of logical conclusion as to meaning that I am a fool. Sorry, I just can't understand the logic of the point you were trying to make. If it makes sense, then I will admit it. Based on what you wrote, you seemed to trying to list out some things and then use those as proof of something. Please help me understand.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You're going to have to explain to me why the words/things you wrote about in that post before you wrote the words "you're a fool plain and simple", why the words before that point in your post provide some sort of logical conclusion as to meaning that I am a fool. Sorry, I just can't understand the logic of the point you were trying to make. If it makes sense, then I will admit it. Based on what you wrote, you seemed to trying to list out some things and then use those as proof of something. Please help me understand.
Blah blah

spARTacus

...go away, and never bother me again....
So is that about complaining when I respond to what you post or when I engage in response to your engagement with me? Or, is that meant to be something else? I'd like to make sure I do not miss understand what you intended. To me, it seems to be about you wanting to post whatever you want but not have to be accountable for it. However, I assume you intend it for some other purpose?

spARTacus

...by the way, I love the fact that you keep proving my point you’re stupidity, no no bounds your idiocy comes through, and the best part of all of this is you just don’t even realize it...
When you make statements like that, it seems as if you have realized you have nothing useful to say/post, so you have to retort with such, as at least something.

spARTacus

...keep kneeling at the altar of climate change hide under your bed, crying into your towel and enjoy yourself...
Are those the types of things that you keep later apologizing for as part of name callinging and labelling, instead of actual constructive logical discussion?

spARTacus

...but leave those of us who actually think and carry on conversations and discuss issues alone. You’re too stupid to be at the adult table.
Well if you think it's too stupid to carry on with me here in CB2 about any of this, then I guess that is pretty revealing as an indicator of you, as to why you keep preaching what you do here in CB2 and in attempted argument with me.