Yup climate does it again! Climate 1 Climate change believers 0

spARTacus

You acknowledge nothing...
The only thing I can conclude is you don't know how to read, given what I've specifically posted about in the past and also in specific response to some of your postings/questions. Why are you posting and questioning and such if you aren't going to even read the responses. I guess more evidence of your campaign?
...you like to play both sides of the street, typically what your side will do…..poor me………lmfao
Sometimes, things aren't black and white. I don't see a problem if someone is aware enough to know that sometimes there is both good and bad in things. Take an EV for example. Good to not have to use fossil fuels. Bad that EVs aren't yet suitable for my needs. The fact that there is good and bad about EVs computes fine for me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't have to be absolute all the time. You should try it. You'll be at peace a bit more.

spARTacus

...While all of you climate lovers are pushing electric buses...
That's a lie. Well, at best it's propaganda for a certain purpose. Not all of "us" (whoever you think that is) are "climate lovers that are pushing electric buses". I can't recall ever posting about pushing EV buses. You have very clearly no clue about what you are talking about, and you are generally assuming to lumping me in with some sort of assumption you've made also about others. Where are you getting this crap? Are you surfing 100s of different forums all day long with your campaign and frequently mixing them a up, thinking I'm someone else you are also arguing with on also another forum (reference also your earlier "my side vs your side" comment).

SteinwayTransitCorp

That's a lie. Well, at best it's propaganda for a certain purpose. Not all of "us" (whoever you think that is) are "climate lovers that are pushing electric buses". I can't recall ever posting about pushing EV buses. You have very clearly no clue about what you are talking about, and you are generally assuming to lumping me in with some sort of assumption you've made also about others. Where are you getting this crap? Are you surfing 100s of different forums all day long with your campaign and frequently mixing them a up, thinking I'm someone else you are also arguing with on also another forum (reference also your earlier "my side vs your side" comment).
Blah blah lmfao

spARTacus

By the way, I’m sure you’re very hurt. Oh my oh my they found out. I’m an idiot. Oh my. As you always do, you never tackle what it said, but veer off on other things. Nothing in this posting was false nothing at all you’re just an idiot, and refused to acknowledge it grow up or stop posting, but don’t do both it’s getting tiring dealing with it’s like talking to a brick wall only the wall knows more. So bladder on and enjoy yourself.
Yeah that's right, I'm crying under my bed with my towel very hurt right now trying to run away, scared that something about me has been found out. Now also tell me (withoit lying) that it actually appears that way to you.