Oh no my pickup is dead………another reason the EV is not the future as appearing in…………MOTOR TREND….

SteinwayTransitCorp

No one is asking for everything to be perfect for a black and white switch tomorrow.

Well, extreme alarmists on either side might be screaming for unrealistic expectations, but we've already established and agreed that those extremists should be largely ignored, not depended upon literally for what they are saying/screaming for their propaganda.
There is no propaganda with my last statement. What do the people in high rise building do that park on the street in the city? Where are you going to get all of this magical electricity from? Facts are just that fact, just because it easier to go with the flow does not make the flow right.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Things need to start changing. Even if things do not end up exactly where some people are currently trying to aim, it is important to at least start to head in the correct direction.
If you believe what politicians say, I do feel sorry for you. Government policy changes with every administration and the last ones hope and dreams go into the dumpster.

spARTacus

Not at all I took the lowest number in the study, one was at 18 years for a Tesla…..so no I am not
Previously, there were indications of less than 18/14 years. Also, you're ignoring the fact that it doesn't matter if right now EVs still take too long to become fully carbon neutral, since right now fossil fuels takes infinity to become carbon neutral. So, starting to move in the correct direction is an improvement.

SteinwayTransitCorp

BTW, there is another story about a Ford Lighting owner not happy. It came out that the owner from Canada (Winnipeg) had nothing but issues.

spARTacus

There is no propaganda with my last statement. What do the people in high rise building do that park on the street in the city? Where are you going to get all of this magical electricity from? Facts are just that fact, just because it easier to go with the flow does not make the flow right.
Not sure how many people in high rises park in the street. I'm sure some do, but I'd say the majority of them park in parking garages or use public transit (or should).

SteinwayTransitCorp

Previously, there were indications of less than 18/14 years. Also, you're ignoring the fact that it doesn't matter if right now EVs still take too long to become fully carbon neutral, since right now fossil fuels takes infinity to become carbon neutral. So, starting to move in the correct direction is an improvement.
No they do not, sorry…….we have something called trees/plants that take carbon and turn that into oxygen, I believe that little pesky fact, is called photosynthesis

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not everyone will ever be happy. We will always be able to find pros/cons.
True, but these vehicles are not ready and are sold as the future……..two lies. Again do not use the climate control, do not put a load in your pickup. Do not fully charge your battery……yea sounds like a winner to me.

spARTacus

Nope, sorry most park on the street.
If you say so, but I'd suggest the number of people working and living in high rises means there is not enough street parking spaces to hold all those vehicles, and therefore there are lots that park in parking garages and/or use public transit.

spARTacus

True, but these vehicles are not ready and are sold as the future……..two lies. Again do not use the climate control, do not put a load in your pickup. Do not fully charge your battery……yea sounds like a winner to me.
They are ready enough for the people who want them. If you don't want one then that's fine, end of your story.

spARTacus

No please look up the number of tree cut down, numbers are not extreme they are what they are……
Your use of the example to support a white washed position argument onto other points is extreme reasoning/logic. As I said, lots of stuff is a mess right now and lots of things are motivated to do silly things. Lots of other silly things also separately going on. Things will get better. There is a saying about throwing out the baby with the bath water. I'm sure you've heard it.

spARTacus

Ok you have bought in……..end of discussion.
I am indeed completely bought into the fact that your views are limited, probably not going to change or be expanded, same as also yamma. It's up to you guys if that's the way you want to be. However, to keep presenting the same views and opinions and expecting different outcomes in the discussions is a definition of insanity. Both you may as well just revert to a couple of limited name-calling or exchange of insults threads or right wing vs left wing political threads, one for each. At least then the intentions wouldn't be masked in under other topics.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I am indeed completely bought into the fact that your views are limited, probably not going to change or be expanded, same as also yamma. It's up to you guys if that's the way you want to be. However, to keep presenting the same views and opinions and expecting different outcomes in the discussions is a definition of insanity. Both you may as well just revert to a couple of limited name-calling or exchange of insults threads or right wing vs left wing political threads, one for each. At least then the intentions wouldn't be masked in under other topics.
Do not every include me with that moron. My views are based in real world issues and responses. I do not believe.it may work or hope they get it right, while we throw away tech that works and will continue to carry the load.