Oh no my pickup is dead………another reason the EV is not the future as appearing in…………MOTOR TREND….

SteinwayTransitCorp

Fact is you lie again. Take a look at your beloved NYC where you drove buses.

"New Yorkers own fewer than a third as many cars per capita as the average U.S. urban resident (about 23 per 100 residents compared to about 77 per 100 in most urban areas)."

People who live downtown will get around as they always have on electric subways, buses and cabs (both transitioning to non fossil fuel over the next 10 years) and of course 2 feet.
Once again you shoot your mouth off with nothing to discu. Please either get help or go away. It’s getting tiring listening to your drivel…….OH WAIT it’s TrUMPS. FAULT………LMAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

"New Yorkers own fewer than a third as many cars per capita as the average U.S. urban resident (about 23 per 100 residents compared to about 77 per 100 in most urban areas)."

People who live downtown will get around as they always have on electric subways, buses and cabs (both transitioning to non fossil fuel over the next 10 years) and of course 2 feet.
Once again you shoot your mouth off with nothing to discu. Please either get help or go away. It’s getting tiring listening to your drivel…….OH WAIT it’s TrUMPS. FAULT………LMAO
Oh BTW with your electric busses……poof another company goes broke……LMAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

BTW 99 percent of NYCTA busses are diesel….opppppps your wrong again exper…..LMAO. Most people do not live down town………opppppppps your wrong again……,…LMAO. Anything else you know about………NOT

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well if all these people in NYC that live in apartments and condos had cars and needed places to park that would be a real issue as if they owned cars per capital like the average American there would be 4.5 million extra cars in NY alone.
You really need to get out more…….such as to the Boro’s ……once again…….WRONG

SteinwayTransitCorp

Your reading skills are as bad as your language skills. I clearly pointed out that the buses and cabs will be transitioning away from dirty diesel.
Not in your lifetime………LOL the electric busses the TA already have are being replaced by diesel buses. Opppppppppps sorry reality sneak Sam, and crushes hope and change.. LMAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

Where I live the basic charging infrastructure is already in place both at work and at home. Most people who live in cities (not suburban) do not own cars.
Most people in the US own cars, they drive mostly short trips until vacation were time is mission critical. Also most people live in multi family homes in the Boro’s and park on the street. It would be much easier and cheaper to convert cars over to nat gas or methane or hydrogen. Simple change of injectors and timing and poof it’s done, also the diesel engine can be easily converted. Steinway was part of the GM/Fed experiment with methane fueled buses, no emissions and water out the back.

it was Steinway/Queens Transit Triboro Coach and Green Bus Lines

spARTacus

Do not every include me with that moron. My views are based in real world issues and responses. I do not believe.it may work or hope they get it right, while we throw away tech that works and will continue to carry the load.
Lots of your views aren't based in the real world, but instead based on your desire/opinion as to what you wish for the real world. EVs are real, and work real enough for lots of people. The arrangements for them aren't yet good enough for you or I, but that doesn't negate away that EVs are already good enough and real enough for many people.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Lots of your views aren't based in the real world, but instead based on your desire/opinion as to what you wish for the real world. EVs are real, and work real enough for lots of people. The arrangements for them aren't yet good enough for you or I, but that doesn't negate away that EVs are already good enough and real enough for many people.
You really need to to re read, my opinions are based in REAL world facts. Not hope and change facts, believe as you wish, I could care less what you and Yammer/Kraft think. The proof is in the economic side, one bankruptcy after another. I rest my case.. the discussion is closed.

spARTacus

Problem is that you believe you're having a discussion. LOL
It's not about believing or not believing or a problem or not a problem. If that's your view then fine for you, end of your story also.

There is periodic discussion. The rest of the time however it's normally just positioning and barking at each other from all sides. Like I said, it would be way more efficient if the two of you just had your own dedicated left vs right, him vs he, threads. Then, at least there wouldn't be any false attempted depicted perception that the two of you aren't just hating each other for no other reason than that. Two peas from the same pod.

Chuck Finley69

Things need to start changing. Even if things do not end up exactly where some people are currently trying to aim, it is important to at least start to head in the correct direction.
It's pointless to piss in the wind and expect anything but pissing on yourself. There's nothing that's going to change or matter when the BRICs alone, 50% of the earth population aren't doing anything for control and change of population, climate, pollution, farming and food availability constraints except profiting from the other 1/2 of the planet.

spARTacus

It's pointless to piss in the wind and expect anything but pissing on yourself. There's nothing that's going to change or matter when the BRICs alone, 50% of the earth population aren't doing anything for control and change of population, climate, pollution, farming and food availability constraints except profiting from the other 1/2 of the planet.
So we are all doomed, may as well nuke each other already now scenario as you previously outlined...

Chuck Finley69

So we are all doomed, may as well nuke each other already now scenario as you previously outlined...
Pretty much what I've said in the past. While I'm not wanting to commit planetary suicide, EVs and other climate bullshit is rearranging deck chairs on Titanic behavior. In the big picture, Ukraine, Taiwan and future areas within EMEA region, the West needs to get it's head out from it's collective ass to deal with actual real life matters.

Chuck Finley69

Why? According to your logic, nothing really matters, not even those things you listed.
Stretch out the known things you can really affect. We can protect our self-interests within reason. Hope to avoid nuclear war until we can't. Let the other side push the button first, acknowledging that we'll respond in kind immediately. Asshole behavior only respects asshole behavior.

Chuck Finley69

I'm this way everyday. Why does my belief system trouble you so much? I've never understood how my system is any of your concern? You do you and whatever you like. How am I affecting you?

Chuck Finley69

Just pointing out your failings. Nazi admirer, tea bagger and delusional as to your value to society. Taker and not a giver.
I admired the Nazi strategy from the military aspect, not their racist belief system. I'm not a conservative so can't be a tea bagger. I don't worry about my value to or in society. I only worry about me and mine. I'm a taker from the sense that if you're a seller and I'm the buyer, I'm going to profit as much as legally possible at your expense. I don't owe anything to anyone. I guess I believe in Social Darwinism and Libertarian beliefs mostly but only support what can realistically benefit me and mine.

Chuck Finley69

Nobody asked you for the fantasy that bangs around in your head Michael.

And yes you are a member of the Republican Party of Florida which is even worse than just being a plain old ignorant, arrogant Libertarian which you are obviously not. You run in the same circles as STC and Ph1llip, scared little boys who blame all their failures on someone else when in reality it's you.
I'm registered as Republican because in Florida, an independent voter cannot vote in primaries. I don't blame anyone for any failures since I've always been able to recover.