Those dam facts………again

spARTacus

...Not the usual 4 paragraphs...
I have no control over if you get annoyed by having to read and digest more than 3 paragraphs at a time. I'm sure you realize it's almost impossible for a person to actually understand a subject by only reading a few sentences or statements. Strategies for fake news and propaganda rely on people not actually taking the time to more fully understand subjects. It increases the chance of the fakeness sticking and taking hold.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Sorry that's your pattern, run away when I challenge you for specifics.
What ever you say………I present facts ……….you never see it so it did not happen…..LMFAO……BTW NYC subway murders up 50% NYPD but I am sure you had not been murdered so it is not happening

spARTacus

What ever you say………I present facts ……….you never see it so it did not happen…..LMFAO……BTW NYC subway murders up 50% NYPD but I am sure you had not been murdered so it is not happening
No I wasn't murdered when I visited. Didn't see any murders either when I was there. Actually, saw no crime at all when I was there beyond the general hassling that happens from those on the streets and one resulting incident. Saw no dumpster fires or electric bike battery fires either when I was there, and I was there for several days across a wide swath of Manhattan streets and areas. So yes, it is a fact that you applied a characterization (or you cut and pasted it from elsewhere) for specific negative dramatic purposes.

Feel free to post about the rates if you want, but you and I both know the actual point of earlier contention I had with you on this wasn't about the rates (well, other than the point about the murder rate whenever you first left NYC after growing up). It's all there in the scroll back.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

No I wasn't murdered when I visited. Didn't see any murders either when I was there. Actually, saw no crime at all when I was there beyond the general hassling that happens from those on the streets and one resulting incident. Saw no dumpster fires or electric bike battery fires either when I was there, and I was there for several days across a wide swath of Manhattan streets and areas. So yes, it is a fact that you applied a characterization (or you cut and pasted it from elsewhere) for specific negative dramatic purposes.

Feel free to post about the rates if you want, but you and I both know the actual point of earlier contention I had with you on this wasn't about the rates (well, other than the point about the murder rate whenever you first left NYC after growing up). It's all there in the scroll back.
I rest my case !……….LMFAO AY

SteinwayTransitCorp

BTW as I said in my first crime post I traveled their/travel/family still in NYC……your just to simple or worse and a true believer………..it’s so sad I can’t even laugh at your run on answers and blovaking…………dam sad.

Last edited:

spARTacus

BTW as I said in my first crime post I traveled their/travel/family still in NYC……your just to simple or worse and a true believer………..it’s so sad I can’t even laugh at your run on answers and blovaking…………dam sad.
Yeah you also said you were an expert about Transit, Advanced Degrees, Navy Captain, Sub Captain, Converted Destroyer Fast Minesweeper Captain..... and a whole bunch of other stuff and claims, but your postings in here demonstrating otherwise. So, you can't really depend on any credibility for anything just because you claim.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Yeah you also said you were an expert about Transit, Advanced Degrees, Navy Captain, Sub Captain, Converted Destroyer Fast Minesweeper Captain..... and a whole bunch of other stuff and claims, but your postings in here demonstrating otherwise. So, you can't really depend on any credibility for anything just because you claim.
As I told the other idiot…..come to Florida so I can show you the DD-214, let when you find out what and idiot you are you can leave. As for the original post I rest my case now go crawl into your hole and say there…..

spARTacus

As I told the other idiot…..come to Florida so I can show you the DD-214, let when you find out what and idiot you are you can leave. As for the original post I rest my case now go crawl into your hole and say there…..
As I told you long before you went on with Yammer about what you could show him for a DD214, you'd be a most exceptional and rare example of an ex Navy Captain and all of the other of what you have claimed to be, a one of a kind stain of an embarrassment to them and the Stein Clan Heritage, given what you've demonstrated for lack of awareness and open mindedness, your overall attitudes and opinions about most things, and your approach to how you interact with others. Sorry, it just doesn't jive. Too many inconsistencies and things not lining up enough. If you consider all that as me being in a hole to you, so be it. I'm here, not crawling, and free to come and go regardless of if you'd prefer I just keep quiet.

SteinwayTransitCorp

As I told you long before you went on with Yammer about what you could show him for a DD214, you'd be a most exceptional and rare example of an ex Navy Captain and all of the other of what you have claimed to be, a one of a kind stain of an embarrassment to them and the Stein Clan Heritage, given what you've demonstrated for lack of awareness and open mindedness, your overall attitudes and opinions about most things, and your approach to how you interact with others. Sorry, it just doesn't jive. Too many inconsistencies and things not lining up enough. If you consider all that as me being in a hole to you, so be it. I'm here, not crawling, and free to come and go regardless of if you'd prefer I just keep quiet.
Crawl into you whole/safe space and suck your thumb. your the poster child on why we must keep an abortion legal.

SteinwayTransitCorp

And more good news today another one of the chosen few who the elites think are terrific is headed for bankruptcy yes folks Fiskar headed off the cliff and once again the market prevails over morons who want to tell you what to do.

spARTacus

I hear Yammer is looking for a new whole to crawl in, why not share yours………than you both can sit and cry…..LMFAO AGAIN AND AGAIN
Ha. No you're conveniently not mentioning what you know, the fact that Yammer earlier expressed he hates me with all of his essence (or something like that). Two peas in a pod doesn't include me.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

Oh here you go again, accusations against me but no ability to indicate validity of such accusations. If you must accuse, then subject your accusation to review. Otherwise, you are by definition just spewing fake news and propaganda, and certainly not acting with any level of open mindedness.
The validation is merely the existence of your replies that conclude in possibilities and maybes

spARTacus

The validation is merely the existence of your replies that conclude in possibilities and maybes

So my replies to Stein's accusations, where I ask Stein to provide examples that support his accusations against me, the existence of those requsts I make provide a validation of the accusations? How does that work?