What's With The World Nowadays?

durendal

People are stupid®. For this, my CMMG Banshee is lubed and ready for "The Day".

In all seriousness though:

1. We are losing the Judeo-Christian principles our nation was founded on.
2. People no longer want to be accountable, hence the rise of Diminished Responsibility and the fall of Personal Responsibility.
3. There are corrupted frameworks in our economy and government that no one wants to fix (e.g. The whole of the U.S. economy is a gigantic Ponzi scheme).

Rightly so. Kids nowadays are much too fragile. People feel so entitled nowadays, and it breaks my heart how children are being raised today without the same core values decades ago. Some people are much more hypocritical nowadays demanding respect when they themselves don't give the same amount of respect.

Now, the issues is always about gender and race. Who gives a F***? I hate you because you are an A-hole, not because of your gender or race.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Rightly so. Kids nowadays are much too fragile. People feel so entitled nowadays, and it breaks my heart how children are being raised today without the same core values decades ago. Some people are much more hypocritical nowadays demanding respect when they themselves don't give the same amount of respect.

Now, the issues is always about gender and race. Who gives a F***? I hate you because you are an A-hole, not because of your gender or race.
I always say I am an equal opportunity hater I hate everybody

spARTacus

Now you know what we feel like when reading your posts :LOL:
Ha. For the set of my posts that you might refer to as being philosophical, those are not even approaching the same universe as what the folks were suggesting, the folks who the news article was about. Those guys are in a different world, a different dimension, or maybe part of some sort of conspiracy movement or extremists cult or religion, from the rest of the world.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha. For the set of my posts that you might refer to as being philosophical, those are not even approaching the same universe as what the folks were suggesting, the folks who the news article was about. Those guys are in a different world, a different dimension, or maybe part of some sort of conspiracy movement or extremists cult or religion, from the rest of the world.
We are all (always on slightly off) but you know who needs help.

spARTacus

For some reason, I've now got songs from this album in my head (and no it's not because I think someone is a dummy, a different reason).