What's With The World Nowadays?

spARTacus

...mine had a linkage to the thread/posts, one of the songs on the album. Your's doesn't appear to have one.

Chuck Finley69

America represents 4% of the worlds population and you belong to half of that 4% but if you break out the gun owners in that 2% you are in a class of people that is representative of 1% of the worlds population. It's always been considered that 1% of the population is psychopathic so yes it fits.
================================

Yet imagine what the 1% can do if they know where you live

Chuck Finley69

I know, I know... you have the freedom to be stupid, arrogant and ugly.
====================================
It's not arrogance, it's confidence...

spARTacus

That's a good song. Currently driving the nutjobs crazy 😆.
Set aside whatever it seems folks want to support or criticize for the lyrics and video, the song is kind of blah, in my opinion. Seems to have a fair bit of "production" used to put it together. Then again, the semi modern country music genre I don't get anyway, part way between rock and pop and traditional country. So, wouldn't be something that I'd ever take much note of.

I can see why the lyrics/video/message is appealing to some (and criticized by others), with groups of people on both sides probably just looking for rallying cries to focus around, and the singer/producer/label capitalizing on such (even it that wasn't their intent).

Chuck Finley69

That song just outright sucks, in my opinion. Some sort of attempted rap crap? And what's with the Smokey and the Bandit theme of the video? Was there a movie redo and that song part of the soundtrack?
It's from almost 25 years ago. The rock and rap crossover was popular. Also big at time was Eminem too

spARTacus

It's from almost 25 years ago. The rock and rap crossover was popular. Also big at time was Eminem too
I didn't much care for mnmnnm either. For me, it was other sucky music (although I think there was one music video mnmnnm had that had some funny parts, about in a cave with bin laden).

Ph1llip

That song just outright sucks, in my opinion. Some sort of attempted rap crap? And what's with the Smokey and the Bandit theme of the video? Was there a movie redo and that song part of the soundtrack?
This is my current favorite. I'm sure everyone can recognize the irony on so many angles with this choice 🤣