What's With The World Nowadays?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well my mates said there was some lonely old man called looking for a date with a loser, that's when they told you there are no losers here only loosers.
Your mate told us how stupid you were how you were nothing but a troublemaker and a lazy sack of shit other than that it was OK

durendal

Funny how the topics asks what's with the world nowadays? I take a look at all the post and that's exactly what's wrong. Come on guys, there are only a few of you guys remaining active in this forum and you have resorted to name calling? At first I thought it was just you guys trolling around and having fun, until I saw how repetitive and old this is getting. Can't you guys just get along? I came here to read what is relevant (and hopefully contiribute to the discussion) but all I see is arguments about useless things that I can't even follow.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The original question was what’s with the world nowadays? From my point of you it’s very simple people don’t listen to each other they talk at each other.

spARTacus

Truely unexpected, Kamala and Lil Hitler are dancing together. Years of being wrong doesn't get better by being wronger. LMAO
I was responding to your post, in relation to the post you had responded to. Your claim that someone was representative of what was indicated applies to also you. Many many posts of wrongness don't get simply wiped away, the record is there for all to scroll back and read, as you yourself stated. Petty sure everyone in here would agree.

Chuck Finley69

I have been a member for less than 10 days so let that be your guide. The insults, rudeness, gun worship and name calling have been going on for too long now. I have I said previously mentioned this is nothing new and has resulted in an exodus of members from both here and Crackberry proper.

==============================

You've been a member under different names for 10+ years at least - your primary name has been Yamahammer and you've more or less admitted it...