When will NYC do something about the ‘staggering’ number of e-bike fire deaths?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Your group's think is so engrained in you that you are no longer able to distinguish (or maybe you never had the ability) between fact and opinion.

..and, we already earlier demonstrated via past post discussion (scroll back and elsewhere for a reminder) that you have no scientific approach appreciation.
You really love to tell people how they think………all part of it……….show me real science not garbage science….show me math that’s works not we had to make changes to make it work…..btw only 2 years till we are all dead……shocking.

Chuck Finley69

Lots of ignorant bliss and denial propaganda/efforts going on about climate change and global warming, just google search about it, for that problem coming to our doorstep.
I've never said the climate isn't changing. I've said man had no actual reference point on the long term trends.

I've lived an entire career inside THE industry that massages data to make it say whatever to sell the current agenda. We're good enough selling that agenda that society buys into the story.

If we could really impact global warming or similar cooling than controlling silly hurricanes and tornadoes should be mere child's play. The gullibility of people is how fortunes are made.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I've never said the climate isn't changing. I've said man had no actual reference point on the long term trends.

I've lived an entire career inside THE industry that massages data to make it say whatever to sell the current agenda. We're good enough selling that agenda that society buys into the story.

If we could really impact global warming or similar cooling than controlling silly hurricanes and tornadoes should be mere child's play. The gullibility of people is how fortunes are made.

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0113.gif
    IMG_0113.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 0

spARTacus

…….show me real science not garbage science….show me math that’s works not we had to make changes to make it work…..
As earlier pointed out, convenient requests from someone who claims to only post facts and to live by science not opinions, but then not able/willing to post any math/science supporting his claims.

spARTacus

...If we could really impact global warming or similar cooling than controlling silly hurricanes and tornadoes should be mere child's play. The gullibility of people is how fortunes are made.
Careful, you'll soon be making statements like Stein does about the imperfections of local (or even I'll expand that to regional) weather forecasting as an argument to suggest that we therefore can't possibly have had any impact on long term global climate and warming. Or, statements about the fact that the earth experienced previous ice-ages/tropics as some sort of suggested proof.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I didn't say you did. I simply took the opportunity to expand upon your posting and it's logic, about not a good idea to ignore problems.
You really are a piece of work, show me the science…..the real science. Math never lies, the equations they use do not work. Funny how you true believers never answer the big question. The same people who have predicted the end of oil and the end of mankind for the last 50 years seem to be wrong…………how about it. Follow the money, turn off the cash taps and climate change goes away……lmao

spARTacus

You really are a piece of work, show me the science…..the real science. Math never lies, the equations they use do not work. Funny how you true believers never answer the big question. The same people who have predicted the end of oil and the end of mankind for the last 50 years seem to be wrong…………how about it. Follow the money, turn off the cash taps and climate change goes away……lmao
You're the one constantly spewing off about how global warming data is all wrong, not science based, the math doesn't work out. You're the one constantly spewing off about how you only post facts and science, no opinions. Feel free to present some actual science and math to substantiate your claims. Otherwise, stick to opinionating and "...will you shut up man?"

Ph1llip

You're the one constantly spewing off about how global warming data is all wrong, not science based, the math doesn't work out. You're the one constantly spewing off about how you only post facts and science, no opinions. Feel free to present some actual science and math to substantiate your claims. Otherwise, stick to opinionating and "...will you shut up man?"
Spartz, every time I bring up the Fact that a few million years ago, an asteroid FRIED all the dinosaurs and superheated and froze the Earth's atmosphere for DECADES, you never respond. Every time I ask how you can predict the weather a few decades from now when you can't even tell anyone the temperature on a day a few months from now, you remain silent.

I'll tell you why, we're the ones stating facts and you're the one buying the propaganda LOL.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Let’s see you never answer anything a true believer. If you took the time to read the statements you would answer them…..even the UN report states they have to fudge the data…….shocking.

spARTacus

Spartz, every time I bring up the Fact that a few million years ago, an asteroid FRIED all the dinosaurs and superheated and froze the Earth's atmosphere for DECADES, you never respond. Every time I ask how you can predict the weather a few decades from now when you can't even tell anyone the temperature on a day a few months from now, you remain silent.

I'll tell you why, we're the ones stating facts and you're the one buying the propaganda LOL.
You have a convenient selective memory view of what has been posted in here.

I earlier responded to some of your propositions, that we shouldn't worry about global warming because at any point in time an asteroid or a volcano could wipe out any gains made.

Same thing about Stein's suggestion he seems to keep wanting to bring up, that local/regional weather forecasting imperfections having anything to do with measuring and analysing global warming trends over decades. Stein has an excuse for his silliness on that topic (he has no clue what he is talking about, and certainly not aligned with what a Navy Captain would understand based on what they deal with for knowing about weather forecasting at sea and such). I don't know what your excuse is.

spARTacus

Let’s see you never answer anything a true believer. If you took the time to read the statements you would answer them…..even the UN report states they have to fudge the data…….shocking.
If you say so, lean on the "true believer" thing again. Whatever your group is telling you and saying, that must all be the only correct truth. Have fun (preferably somewhere else, would be nice). It's been a slice (not).

SteinwayTransitCorp

If you say so, lean on the "true believer" thing again. Whatever your group is telling you and saying, that must all be the only correct truth. Have fun (preferably somewhere else, would be nice). It's been a slice (not).
As always you say lots of nothing, you blow past the question and either insult people or call them names…….lmao. In two years when the last prediction fails…no worry you will have more mob rule to sooth your soul………….Greta will save you……………lmfao

spARTacus

As always you say lots of nothing, you blow past the question and either insult people or call them names…….lmao. In two years when the last prediction fails…no worry you will have more mob rule to sooth your soul………….Greta will save you……………lmfao
Call people names? Insulting people? Do you even ever read what you post for how fast you revert to precisely that?

spARTacus

Like I said earlier, if you've got a specific claim or question then feel free to ask or substantiate about it (and with backed up specfics or details). Otherwise, you're doing nothing other than generalized opinionating, the same thing you are dishing out criticism about, an a difference is you're the only one spewing about always only stating facts/science.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Call people names? Insulting people? Do you even ever read what you post for how fast you revert to precisely that?
Keep blovaking………if you recall I addressed this many months ago, as always you and your group have nothing to bring to the table but fear and screaming…..lmao

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like I said earlier, if you've got a specific claim or question then feel free to ask or substantiate about it (and with backed up specfics or details). Otherwise, you're doing nothing other than generalized opinionating, the same thing you are dishing out criticism about, an a difference is you're the only one spewing about always only stating facts/science.
Try bring fact to the table, have you ever looked at the UN reports……….probably not the cool kids are all in…………keep Right on and line up to give away your freedoms so you can feel safe……….

spARTacus

Try bring fact to the table, have you ever looked at the UN reports……….probably not the cool kids are all in…………keep Right on and line up to give away your freedoms so you can feel safe……….
Hey, feel free to point out something you think is concerning. Maybe however don't try to do what you did about the Annual Ford Report, where it didn't actually say what you said it did.

spARTacus

Keep blovaking………if you recall I addressed this many months ago, as always you and your group have nothing to bring to the table but fear and screaming…..lmao
I do remember you posting a while back about not liking what you saw in the mirror, and that you were going to try to be more open minded. That sounded great. Wish you would.