When will NYC do something about the ‘staggering’ number of e-bike fire deaths?

SteinwayTransitCorp

I do remember you posting a while back about not liking what you saw in the mirror, and that you were going to try to be more open minded. That sounded great. Wish you would.
Having an opinion is not the issue the issue is blind faith you have it and I do not. I read the reports and do the math try it sometime

SteinwayTransitCorp

Hey, feel free to point out something you think is concerning. Maybe however don't try to do what you did about the Annual Ford Report, where it didn't actually say what you said it did.
Sorry the Ford annual stated they are rolling back battery factory construction. They are losing billions. Yesterday over 3000 on the ground dealers wrote an open letter to the president that his EV plans are a bust….what part is wrong….lmao. Dream on

spARTacus

Having an opinion is not the issue the issue is blind faith you have it and I do not. I read the reports and do the math try it sometime
Feel free to share the conclusions you draw when you read certain reports, and to also specifically refer to those reports. That I think would be a good approach for discussions.

spARTacus

Sorry the Ford annual stated they are rolling back battery factory construction. They are losing billions. Yesterday over 3000 on the ground dealers wrote an open letter to the president that his EV plans are a bust….what part is wrong….lmao. Dream on
We'd have to scroll back to what you earlier claimed the Ford Report indicated, and then we'd have to look at the later posts where I challenged you to point out where in the report it said what you claimed (which you were unable to do). That's what was wrong with that earlier situation. It's all still there in the scroll back.

SteinwayTransitCorp

We'd have to scroll back to what you earlier claimed the Ford Report indicated, and then we'd have to look at the later posts where I challenged you to point out where in the report it said what you claimed (which you were unable to do). That's what was wrong with that earlier situation. It's all still there in the scroll back.
Anytime, if you read and I doubt it Ford is slowing all EV production sorry of that does not fit into your world. In two to three years you will see one of the big three go bankrupt over EV production……….you can’t force a person to buy something the public does not want….lmao

spARTacus

...sorry of that does not fit into your world...
The point is irrelevant to me. I don't care one way or the other if one of the big three go bankrupt. Lots of everything has to change.

You seem to be on an emotionally charged path to try to prove some sort of righteousness at every possible turn and with every possible character you type, and it's tangling you up in a web of illogicalness and contradiction for what you come up with for your spewings. Relax. Feel free to state your opinions for what you think and what they are. There's no need for you to have to prove a level of correctness to your opinions. The only purpose such serves is to make yourself feel better about yourself. It does nothing to/for others. No one can say you are wrong for an opinion you hold/express. That's the luxury of an opinion, it can be yours' and no one can take it away from you. Folks can disagree with your opinion and they can try to convince you otherwise, but they can't say your opinion isn't yours. Have fun.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The point is irrelevant to me. I don't care one way or the other if one of the big three go bankrupt. Lots of everything has to change.

You seem to be on an emotionally charged path to try to prove some sort of righteousness at every possible turn and with every possible character you type, and it's tangling you up in a web of illogicalness and contradiction for what you come up with for your spewings. Relax. Feel free to state your opinions for what you think and what they are. There's no need for you to have to prove a level of correctness to your opinions. The only purpose such serves is to make yourself feel better about yourself. It does nothing to/for others. No one can say you are wrong for an opinion you hold/express. That's the luxury of an opinion, it can be yours' and no one can take it away from you. Folks can disagree with your opinion and they can try to convince you otherwise, but they can't say your opinion isn't yours. Have fun.
You’re an amazing human being. You hate facts you love to be part of the mob if anybody shows you why things are not going to turn out well for anyone it doesn’t matter as long as we all feel good in the end. It must be great to pray at the great author of Greta. I wonder if you do drugs because that’s gotta be one of the reasons why you’re just enough total denial. It is so funny who cares if one of the big three goes bankrupt and tens of thousands of people lose their jobs because of stupidity, driven by greed, driven by idiots in the government . But then again, it wouldn’t matter to you because you don’t say it and if you don’t see it, we know it doesn’t happen.

spARTacus

For what you discount anything you do not like………….LMFAO
Nope. I'll gladly agree with something you post that actually makes sense, and I think I have done it a few times in the past (although you are doing a good job of not allowing me to demonstrate that more often).

SteinwayTransitCorp

Nope. I'll gladly agree with something you post that actually makes sense, and I think I have done it a few times in the past (although you are doing a good job of not allowing me to demonstrate that more often).
Yep on bended knee in the religion of climate change, global warming climate catastrophe. The only thing missing is the little man on the beach yelling Godzilla Godzilla. Your complete disconnect with the real world and the fantasy world is quite funny to watch it. Sad and it’s also frightening because of people like you we are in the world were in today

spARTacus

You’re an amazing human being. You hate facts you love to be part of the mob if anybody shows you why things are not going to turn out well for anyone it doesn’t matter as long as we all feel good in the end. It must be great to pray at the great author of Greta. I wonder if you do drugs because that’s gotta be one of the reasons why you’re just enough total denial. It is so funny who cares if one of the big three goes bankrupt and tens of thousands of people lose their jobs because of stupidity, driven by greed, driven by idiots in the government . But then again, it wouldn’t matter to you because you don’t say it and if you don’t see it, we know it doesn’t happen.
I guess you didn't read what I posted.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I guess you didn't read what I posted.
I’ve grown very tired of your constant while it’s on Google well the mob is right oh that’s right the whole group think is good all the scientists are on board so it must be right and what’s the other one will all be dead in another year or two that’s your prediction with the group that you follow the same group that told us in 1973 we’d all be frozen to death by the year 1980 then it was global warming and the dreaded hockey stick graph by 2021 the world would be on fire, and we would all be dead. Well that didn’t work either now did it oh yes, stay where you are with the group that you enjoy. You’ll be led like lemmings to the slaughter as you give up your freedoms, give up your money and give up your property. Yeah, it should be very good.

spARTacus

.. It is so funny who cares if one of the big three goes bankrupt and tens of thousands of people lose their jobs because of stupidity, driven by greed, driven by idiots in the government..
Maybe you should also think about the greed and entitlement of status quo in some of the current power and wealth arrangements and the impact that has on so many people. Oh, maybe that's why you are so alarmist about what's going on, about why you are so afraid of change?

Last edited:

spARTacus

I’ve grown very tired of your constant while it’s on Google well...
Ha. Quite amazing you'd state that when it was Chucky who suggested recently Google should be relied upon and you didn't have any issue with his post, but then you jumped all over me when I repeated his pattern of post/logic for a different purpose. You fell right into that trap. Wake up.

spARTacus

...the mob is right oh that’s right the whole group think is good all the scientists are on board so it must be right...
Ha. If you actually paid attention, you'd notice that I earlier said about the function of scientific peer review and challenge from the masses, of scientists. You dig your hole and web deeper and you reveal yourself more and more with every post you make, like claiming to only be science based, only posting facts, being open to discussion, being open minded, but then being completely contradictory to all of such.

spARTacus

..what’s the other one will all be dead in another year or two that’s your prediction with the group that you follow the same group that told us in 1973 we’d all be frozen to death by the year 1980 then it was global warming and the dreaded hockey stick graph by 2021 the world would be on fire, and we would all be dead. Well that didn’t work either now did it oh yes, stay where you are...
Feel free to be quite specific about that set of particular past notes and predictions you seem to be challenging and trying to use as evidence of proof that someone is maliciously trying to lie to you. It would probably be a good discussion. Do you actually know the details of what any of those examples are about, or are you just continually refering to them blindly because someone else on a website somewhere keeps generally refering to them as instructions for arguments you can use in your discussions?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Feel free to be quite specific about that set of particular past notes and predictions you seem to be challenging and trying to use as evidence of proof that someone is maliciously trying to lie to you. It would probably be a good discussion. Do you actually know the details of what any of those examples are about, or are you just continually refering to them blindly because someone else on a website somewhere keeps generally refering to them as instructions for arguments you can use in your discussions?
Blather on

spARTacus

Yep on bended knee in the religion of climate change, global warming climate catastrophe. The only thing missing is the little man on the beach yelling Godzilla Godzilla. Your complete disconnect with the real world and the fantasy world is quite funny to watch it. Sad and it’s also frightening because of people like you we are in the world were in today
Oh I missed this one....

Sigh, you still on something about bending on a knee and (from an earlier post) poking fun at Greta. I guess you think talking about that hits a button with me? Have fun.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha. If you actually paid attention, you'd notice that I earlier said about the function of scientific peer review and challenge from the masses, of scientists. You dig your hole and web deeper and you reveal yourself more and more with every post you make, like claiming to only be science based, only posting facts, being open to discussion, being open minded, but then being completely contradictory to all of such.
Blather on woo hoo