Smart Gun

spARTacus

...FACT the world is on fire because we have no strong leaders only appeasers like Sparks. Fact head up *** again...
You should try to refer to some political scientists for this one, for what they'd say about characterization on the situation. Maybe you should just refer to the world as a dumpster fire. Then at least you'd be consistent.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Then you should quite easily be able to post actual facts or references supporting such, instead of just continued generalizations. You keep saying you only post facts and you never post opinions. But then you rarely do ever post facts. I've basically given you this one gift wrapped. Go for it. Show us some actual credibility. This one was supposed to be free for you.
I have you ignored them choosing to focus on the “dumpster fire” the crime stats you bypass…..blather on

spARTacus

...fact as long as Sparks refuses to look at facts any further discussion is better carried out with my dogs butt, at least we know it can be full of it.
There's been a fairly big lack of facts posted in here. Lots of talk about facts but not much actual facts, mainly just opinionating.

spARTacus

You hate facts and bytw the dumpster fire was used by the last police commissioner of the nypd.
I do despise when someone states opinions and viewpoints as fact. Probably why I focus in on many of your posts. Figures, that you got the dumpster fire reference from somewhere else. Good example of your capability for independent thinking.

spARTacus

I have you ignored them choosing to focus on the “dumpster fire” the crime stats you bypass…..blather on
Go ahead, find/post the actual reports about US government stifling online opinions that don't align with their own. It was supposed to be a freebe for you. I haven't ignored what you posted. I'm still waiting for you. The dumpster fire is a separate point. I haven't ignored that one either.

spARTacus

Or, go find where in the last Ford Annual Report it covers what you were saying was written in there. Another freebe for you.

spARTacus

For what your the one hung up of dumpster fire, people murdered woman violent crime up 40% and you worry about dumpster fire…..how sick
Pretty sure you're the one who started up on the dumpster fire characterization, also the one who wasn't supportive of improved engineering and regulation to help reduce EBike fires and deaths in NYC. Maybe scroll back to remind yourself.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Pretty sure you're the one who started up on the dumpster fire characterization, also the one who wasn't supportive of improved engineering and regulation to help reduce EBike fires and deaths in NYC. Maybe scroll back to remind yourself.
That’s it pick anything but the facts……seek out help you obviously have issues.

spARTacus

That’s it pick anything but the facts……seek out help you obviously have issues.
Hey if you want to deny that you were the one who started up in here on the dumpster fire thingy, and if you want to deny that you were against the idea of regulation to help reduce EBike fires and deaths, you can choose to deny that if you want. Doesn't really make much sense to me if you deny such, since it's all in the scroll back. However, up to you.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Hey if you want to deny that you were the one who started up in here on the dumpster fire thingy, and if you want to deny that you were against the idea of regulation to help reduce EBike fires and deaths, you can choose to deny that if you want. Doesn't really make much sense to me if you deny such, since it's all in the scroll back. However, up to you.
You’re fixation on words and not the facts as presented is sick. Seek out help you need it. You really have an issue.

spARTacus

You’re fixation on words and not the facts as presented is sick. Seek out help you need it. You really have an issue.
From postings in here, there's not much difference between words, opinions and facts, other than the fact that often the postings in here are short on actual facts and instead the postings in here are more representative of opinions and viewpoints, and other than also the fact that you often state your opinions and viewpoints as fact when they actually aren't facts. Those are some of your issues. I've been clear on that from long ago, suggesting many times that you should just create a political opinionated thread to express whatever opinions and viewpoints you wish. Feel free to indicate whatever you think the fixation should be on.

SteinwayTransitCorp

From postings in here, there's not much difference between words, opinions and facts, other than the fact that often the postings in here are short on actual facts and instead the postings in here are more representative of opinions and viewpoints, and other than also the fact that you often state your opinions and viewpoints as fact when they actually aren't facts. Those are some of your issues. I've been clear on that from long ago, suggesting many times that you should just create a political opinionated thread to express whatever opinions and viewpoints you wish. Feel free to indicate whatever you think the fixation should be on.
As I said, you’re sick, you either fixate on a word, or then, it’s a word salad get some help you really need it

spARTacus

As I said, you’re sick, you either fixate on a word, or then, it’s a word salad get some help you really need it
I kinda try to fixate on having exchanges, reading and responding to postings. That normally does include about the words within the postings. Like I said, feel free to indicate what you want to fixate on.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I kinda try to fixate on having exchanges, reading and responding to postings. That normally does include about the words within the postings. Like I said, feel free to indicate what you want to fixate on.
You just fixate on words your big word for The today was dumpster fire. You completely ignored the fact that the reason why that word was used because crime is way up in New York City. Women are 40% chance greater to be assaulted on the street this year than last. And what was your worry dumpster fire. Get help

spARTacus

You just fixate on words your big word for The today was dumpster fire. You completely ignored the fact that the reason why that word was used because crime is way up in New York City. Women are 40% chance greater to be assaulted on the street this year than last. And what was your worry dumpster fire. Get help
I didn't ignore that crime was up in NYC. We agreed on that months ago. Did you misplace several months of postings or memory? That wasn't even on my radar right now as something you'd be arguing with me about.

Dumpster fire is your word from months back and you used it to dismiss and discredit NYC citizen's proliferate use and success with EBikes. That's what I posted about again just recently. Seems you ignored that, instead you wanted to bait and switch and fixate on something else from past arguments.

If you want to argue with me today about something from months ago related to this (so as to not have to discuss your dismissiveness of NYC citizens EBike usage), then at least try to pick something else from back then that could be accurate to argue with me about. I don't know, maybe like the fact that I thought things were not as bad as you were making it out to be based on my personal experiences. Or, maybe about when you'd have to of first left NYC after growing up for the murder rate now within the dumpster fire as you call it, to be greater now than back then.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I didn't ignore that crime was up in NYC. We agreed on that months ago. Did you misplace several months of postings or memory? That wasn't even on my radar right now as something you'd be arguing with me about.

Dumpster fire is your word from months back and you used it to dismiss and discredit NYC citizen's proliferate use and success with EBikes. That's what I posted about again just recently. Seems you ignored that, instead you wanted to bait and switch and fixate on something else from past arguments.

If you want to argue with me today about something from months ago related to this (so as to not have to discuss your dismissiveness of NYC citizens EBike usage), then at least try to pick something else from back then that could be accurate to argue with me about. I don't know, maybe like the fact that I thought things were not as bad as you were making it out to be based on my personal experiences. Or, maybe about when you'd have to of first left NYC after growing up for the murder rate now within the dumpster fire as you call it, to be greater now than back then.
i get it now, I had a long conversation with someone about your posts. I was made aware what is going on and will attempt to be more understanding.

Last edited: