Smart Gun

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well as a supposedly science based person, you should know about how science works. About how scientists experiment and analyze and assess various observations and dats, about how they present findings and conclusions they make, how they present those all for eview, and then about how agreement or disagreement emerges from wide collective exposure and critical peer review, basically a current sentencing and judgement from the power and statistics of the collective mass and considering all the possible different viewpoints, opinions, interpretations they form based on what they review and on if they are or are not able to validate and re-recreate the same conclusions.
Yes how about it, why does the numbers not add up? Why why do the models have to be adjusted for the out come they need? When you can explain that we will have something to discuss until then it’s mob rule follow the cash……..take away the free money and let’s see how it would work out.

spARTacus

You don’t have to you imply it all the time, the we believe we think you don’t need. All terms used by the true believers………your very typical when confronted you fall back to I never said that…..who me ? Yes you…….you want to believe so the rest of us should fall into line…….you don’t need an assault rifle because we believe so……….blather on
For someone who relies on labelling others as "true believers" for credibility of approach of something you are trying to argue for a point, you are basically refuting against yourself.

spARTacus

Yes how about it, why does the numbers not add up? Why why do the models have to be adjusted for the out come they need?
You've said that before as a point against claims of global warming and climate change, but you never seem to back it up with any facts.

...until then it’s mob rule follow the cash……..take away the free money and let’s see how it would work out.
Now you are trying to mix together economic and strategic decisions about ways ahead, mixing those in as part of some sort of attempted argument about science and numbers and models for or against global warming and climate change. I know you don't like it when I address your posts point by point, but surely you do know that your posting was about two different subjects? First, a point you were trying to make about the validity of if global warming and climate change is or is not happening. Second, a point you were trying to make about good or bad decisions to make depending on the answer to the first. Good scientific thinking always breaks down complex and compound subjects into their individual aspects, to try to then approach each aspect.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Yes how about it, why does the numbers not add up?...
BTW, you're also changing the subject. My point about how science works for peer reviews and the opportunity for most correct conclusions by depending on the masses (of scientists), that was in response to your attempt to point out that everyone is just blindly following a mob.

SteinwayTransitCorp

BTW, you're also changing the subject. My point about how science works for peer reviews and the opportunity for most correct conclusions by depending on the masses (of scientists), that was in response to your attempt to point out that everyone is just blindly following a mob.
Not changing the subject just speaking about something you do not like……facts. Fact any scientist that questions climate change is a freak. Fact freedom is slipping away. Fact NYC is a dumpster fire.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You've said that before as a point against claims of global warming and climate change, but you never seem to back it up with any facts.

Now you are trying to mix together economic and strategic decisions about ways ahead, mixing those in as part of some sort of attempted argument about science and numbers and models for or against global warming and climate change. I know you don't like it when I address your posts point by point, but surely you do know that your posting was about two different subjects? First, a point you were trying to make about the validity of if global warming and climate change is or is not happening. Second, a point you were trying to make about good or bad decisions to make depending on the answer to the first. Good scientific thinking always breaks down complex and compound subjects into their individual aspects, to try to then approach each aspect.
No attempt follow the money…………..oh wait your not into facts just mob rule.

spARTacus

Fact any scientist that questions climate change is a freak.
That's not a fact, it's a position extremist screamers take, and then a situation opposite extremists screamers use for propaganda.

Fact freedom is slipping away.
Again, not a fact but an opinion. What does it even mean, slipping away, in terms of freedom people in some places perceive they've had or experienced in the past in comparison to what they think they now don't have or are loosing?

Fact NYC is a dumpster fire.
Also not a fact, but a characterization you have chosen to apply. You could have simply stated that crime rate in NYC is up, relatively, if you were really trying to stick to facts as you say you always do. Instead, you indicated an opinion and claimed it was a fact.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

Hey, you are fine to have that as an opinion. Pretty sure however that the real world knows there's a difference between assault rifles and hunting rifles, even though nowadays there are also attempts (and also some success) to purposely blurring the lines.
So tell me the actual difference. Give example of each and how they differ.

spARTacus

What does that have to do with vehicle size? Newer F150 gets better mileage than 5 year old smaller vehicles
If one doesn't really need to own/drive an F150, and if there are more efficient vehicles than the newest most efficient F150s that would work for one's needs, then choosing to drive/have an F150 is excess.

SteinwayTransitCorp

That's not a fact, it's a position extremist screamers take, and then a situation opposite extremists screamers use for propaganda.

Again, not a fact but an opinion. What does it even mean, slipping away, in terms of freedom people in some places perceive they've had or experienced in the past in comparison to what they think they now don't have or are loosing?

Also not a fact, but a characterization you have chosen to apply. You could have simply stated that crime rate in NYC is up, relatively, if you were really trying to stick to facts as you say you always do. Instead, you indicated an opinion and claimed it was a fact.
Let’s make it simple, you’re the one who will probably thank your captors one day for cutting your own throat. New York City is not a dumpster fire? Because you say so news coming out that women have been assaulted 40% more this year does not bother you? People can’t take the train without being assaulted? Last week a gentleman was waiting with his girlfriend at a bus stop and was randomly stabbed to death? If this is not a dumpster fire, then what?

Freedom is not slipping away? Innocent truckers, arrested and beaten in your country for voicing an opinion, and only an opinion? In the United States the government colludes to the block opinions on the Internet it does not like? What planet are you on?

You like to play this game of the world is a beautiful place and everything is OK as long as you get on bended knee. Everything will be OK. Take your vaccine shot give up your rights give up your guns the government will take care of you. The word fool comes to mind.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Let’s make it simple, you’re the one who will probably thank your captors one day for cutting your own throat. New York City is not a dumpster fire? Because you say so news coming out that women have been assaulted 40% more this year does not bother you? People can’t take the train without being assaulted? Last week a gentleman was waiting with his girlfriend at a bus stop and was randomly stabbed to death? If this is not a dumpster fire, then what?

Freedom is not slipping away? Innocent truckers, arrested and beaten in your country for voicing an opinion, and only an opinion? In the United States the government colludes to the block opinions on the Internet it does not like? What planet are you on?

You like to play this game of the world is a beautiful place and everything is OK as long as you get on bended knee. Everything will be OK. Take your vaccine shot give up your rights give up your guns the government will take care of you. The word fool comes to mind.
Let's make it even clearer based on your post:

1. FACT - Stein characterizes NYC as a dumpster fire due to the current crime rate. DISCUSSION - Stein applies that onto a view he has of the unworthiness of NYC citizens for their ability to make sound decisions about spending their money on EBikes, allowing him to feel comfortable about his dismissiveness and discredit of the proliferate success and use of EBikes in NYC, which is an example that contradicts his view of the real world.

2. FACT - Stein thinks the convoy protesters in Ottawa were all only truckers, that the truckers were only peacefully and lawfully voicing their opinion, that none of it involved any breaking of any laws or infringing on the rights of anyone else. DISCUSSION - Stein seems to maybe be following some sort of propaganda he is reading/watching, even though he constantly also says he is open minded.

3. FACT - Stein thinks his US government is colluding with group/block opinions that are expressed on the internet. Or, he thinks his US government is blocking internet opinions that don't align with the opinions of the government. DISCUSSION - I'm not actually entirely sure what Stein was trying to communicate by the statement he made since what he posted was not really clearly legible, so I am parroting both possibilities of what it seems he was probably trying to convey. I don't have much of an opinion on if the point Stein was trying to make is correct or miss-guided. However, since Stein always claims to only present facts, presumably he has evidence he will now also post to precisely back up whatever his claim was, and presumably that evidence won't just be a parroting of other opinions and viewpoints others have posted, because Stein also always insists that he thinks for himself. Based on how Stein responds, we'll probably be able to speculate on if Stein was just ranting and opinionating and spreading potential propaganda, vs if there could be some truth behind what he was going on about.

4. FACT - Stein thinks I think the world is a beautiful place and I think everything is OK as long as I get on bended knee. FACT - Stein is not reading/digesting/understanding much of what is posted because I have posted on several occasions that I do not think the world is perfect, and that I have never got on blended knee for something, or even follow whatever the blended knee thing is about.

5. FACT - Stein thinks I think that as long as I get my COVID vaccine then everything will be ok. DISCUSSION - This is an interesting point, not really discussed previously too much here in the postings between Stein and I. I guess it reveals some sort of frustration Stein has about the whole COVID thing. FACT - I do believe that COVID vaccination is helpful for fighting the spread of COVID, which then helps reduce the risk/number of deaths. DISCUSSION - I guess Stein doesn't care about if people die from COVID and if he and others could have done something to make the situation better.

6. FACT - Stein thinks I have given up my rights to my government, and about guns. FACT - I have not given up any rights and I retain the right to vote in whatever member of Parliament I think will best look out for my and Canada's interests, just like Stein can likewise do in the US for how he votes for members of his US house of representatives, senate, and executive branch. DISCUSSION - I guess Stein believes in some other formula or approach to governing, even though the current approach in the US is not vastly dissimilar to that in Canada. I guess Stein wants something that would permit him and every single citizen to most directly have a hand in every single aspect of running the country. Or, maybe he just favours an approach whereby a select few people like minded as himself would be most directly in charge and running everything.

Last edited:

spARTacus

DISCUSSION - What's the chance that Stein refuses to actually intelligently or logically discuss any of this, basically in contradiction to what he says he always does and in terms of open mindedness? What's the chance Stein responds with something about word salad?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Let's make it even clearer based on your post:

1. FACT - Stein characterizes NYC as a dumpster fire due to the current crime rate. DISCUSSION - Stein applies that onto a view he has of the unworthiness of NYC citizens for their ability to make sound decisions about spending their money on EBikes, allowing him to feel comfortable about his dismissiveness and discredit of the proliferate success and use of EBikes in NYC, which is an example that contradicts his view of the real world.

2. FACT - Stein thinks the convoy protesters in Ottawa were all only truckers, that the truckers were only peacefully and lawfully voicing their opinion, that none of it involved any breaking of any laws or infringing on the rights of anyone else. DISCUSSION - Stein seems to maybe be following some sort of propaganda he is reading/watching, even though he constantly also says he is open minded.

3. FACT - Stein thinks his US government is colluding with group/block opinions that are expressed on the internet. Or, he thinks his US government is blocking internet opinions that don't align with the opinions of the government. DISCUSSION - I'm not actually entirely sure what Stein was trying to communicate by the statement he made since what he posted was not really clearly legible, so I am parroting both possibilities of what it seems he was probably trying to convey. I don't have much of an opinion on if the point Stein was trying to make is correct or miss-guided. However, since Stein always claims to only present facts, presumably he has evidence he will now also post to precisely back up whatever his claim was, and presumably that evidence won't just be a parroting of other opinions and viewpoints others have posted, because Stein also always insists that he thinks for himself. Based on how Stein responds, we'll probably be able to speculate on if Stein was just ranting and opinionating and spreading potential propaganda, vs if there could be some truth behind what he was going on about.

4. FACT - Stein thinks I think the world is a beautiful place and I think everything is OK as long as I get on bended knee. FACT - Stein is not reading/digesting/understanding much of what is posted because I have posted on several occasions that I do not think the world is perfect, and that I have never got on blended knee for something, or even follow whatever the blended knee thing is about.

5. FACT - Stein thinks I think that as long as I get my COVID vaccine then everything will be ok. DISCUSSION - This is an interesting point, not really discussed previously too much here in the postings between Stein and I. I guess it reveals some sort of frustration Stein has about the whole COVID thing. FACT - I do believe that COVID vaccination is helpful for fighting the spread of COVID, which then helps reduce the risk/number of deaths. DISCUSSION - I guess Stein doesn't care about if people die from COVID and if he and others could have done something to make the situation better.

6. FACT - Stein thinks I have given up my rights to my government, and about guns. FACT - I have not given up any rights and I retain the right to vote in whatever member of Parliament I think will best look out for my and Canada's interests, just like Stein can likewise do in the US for how he votes for members of his US house of representatives, senate, and executive branch. DISCUSSION - I guess Stein believes in some other formula or approach to governing, even though the current approach in the US is not vastly dissimilar to that in Canada. I guess Stein wants something that would permit him and every single citizen to most directly have a hand in every single aspect of running the country. Or, maybe he just favours an approach whereby a select few people like minded as himself would be most directly in charge and running everything.
Fact multiple papers and congress report about the government colluding to stifle free speech…..fact you refuse to read anything that will take you out of your head up *** zone.

fact the NYPD reports crime is out of control, FACT city is overrun with drugs and crime against woman…FACT head up ***syndrome.

FACT the world is on fire because we have no strong leaders only appeasers like Sparks. Fact head up *** again

fact as long as Sparks refuses to look at facts any further discussion is better carried out with my dogs butt, at least we know it can be full of it.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

DISCUSSION - What's the chance that Stein refuses to actually intelligently or logically discuss any of this, basically in contradiction to what he says he always does and in terms of open mindedness? What's the chance Stein responds with something about word salad?
What are the chances you will read news>. None stay in your safe space, just leave the free thinkers alone your word salads and blathering is getting old.

SteinwayTransitCorp

How about answering the statements on why nyc is a dumpster fire? Can’t do it then your argument falls on its face.

spARTacus

How about answering the statements on why nyc is a dumpster fire? Can’t do it then your argument falls on its face.
It's pretty clear actually. You refer to it as a dumpster fire, that's why in your mind it is a dumpster fire. My position on this remains as it was, the dumpster fire characterization being a weak scape goat bait and switch tactic you use (presumably you are parroting it from someone else you are following/reading/watching), a tactic to try to dismiss and discredit the real world situation of why so many NYC citizens decide to use and buy EBikes, a real world situation you don't like.

spARTacus

Fact multiple papers and congress report about the government colluding to stifle free speech…..fact you refuse to read anything that will take you out of your head up *** zone...
Then you should quite easily be able to post actual facts or references supporting such, instead of just continued generalizations. You keep saying you only post facts and you never post opinions. But then you rarely do ever post facts. I've basically given you this one gift wrapped. Go for it. Show us some actual credibility. This one was supposed to be free for you.